• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II Help Required

Reaction score
Hey All,

Well i am giving SAT II this year on 3rd December. I'm already done with my Alevels and now on a gap year. :p

I have started preparing for the SAT II Subject Test in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Level IIC but i need help regarding which book to study from. I am currently studying from Barrons but i'm still confused if it really is the best book for studying for SAT II. I have 6th Edition of Chemistry, 7th Edition of Maths level IIC and 8th Edition of Physics so do i need to buy the new 9th Edition of all these barron's book since they are already out or do i need to change from barron and should start studying from Princeton Review or Kaplan?

Do kindly help me out. I need to score high in SAT to secure my admission next year in Nust atleast. :p
And do post your scores and the books you have studied from and the span of time you took to prepare for your SAT II test.

I hope i have enough time till 3rd December to prepare and score high (InshAllah). :D

Reaction score
Princeton reveiw's Cracking SAT every subject test is the one for you, but for physics our tom duncan's book can also come-in handy for preparation. And next time please post your SAT topic in the appropriate section and use the words SAT reasoning test ans SAT subject test instead of SAT I and II

Reaction score
Nobody bother's replying the SAT section. And it doesn't really matter if i write SAT I and SAT II. Atleast you have the idea of what i'm talking about.

Anyway coming back to the topic, could you give me a reason for why not to study from Barron's? i have seen alot of kids recommending barron's.

Reaction score
Could someone else please guide from which book should i study for the SAT Subject Test?
I'm wasting alot of time here deciding which book to study from. I find the Barron's hard to understand sometimes although i'll be doing it's practice tests later on for sure.

Somebody please help me out quick. I'm sure alot of you must have scored high in your SAT's

Reaction score
I'm looking for Physics, Chemistry and Maths Level IIC SAT II Subject test books of The Princeton Review.
Couldn't find them here in the local market. If anyone has them then please let me know. The Edition doesn't really matter if its used but i need the original ones. Not the local shit.

And if someone could please tell me if i can somehow get an e-book of the above required books, I would be most thankful to him.

I need them urgently.

Reaction score
dont use barros because its OVERBLOWN - they have fuckin tried to make it a torture for you when it is not. i mean you can still get 800 with 14 mistakes in physics so just use princeton review or search the internet for ebooks by any other publisher like princeton, kaplan, etc etc.. but my suggestion for sat2 physics just use our mechanics book makes it a breether..