• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II

Reaction score
I am appearing A level chemistry, Physics and Maths. Will I be able to appear SAT II immeadiately after my board exam. Will the knowledge of A level suffice ? Please give me some suggestions.

Reaction score
The knowledge of As levels is enough for SAT ||. But you should have practice for the SAT, and get accustomed to the paper pattern. As time management is the most important part of the SATs. Apart from that, some very few topics have additional syllabus that you should be aware of. Practice a few papers and you'll get to know.

Reaction score
Same question here.I was about to make a new thread. Anyways i will be free from my A2 Exams by 26th May and i have appeared for SAT II Subject Test in physics, chem and maths level II on 4th June. So i would be having almost 8 complete days to study for the SAT II. I'll be with fresh knowledge of my Alevels, so please tell me how should i prepare in these 8 days to get a good Scoring in my SAT subject test.

And how many extra topics would i have to cover in all the three subjects?