• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT INFO!

Reaction score
Basically i need some information about SAT! What is it for? What is its advantage? Is it compulsory to give to get admission in good universities? What is the main Purpose of SAT? What is SAT1 and SAT2? And finally their are subject exams of SAT what r they for i mean what is their advantage? I need all the information urgently! Any Help would be appreciated :) Thanks in advance :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads here on this forum regarding this. Kindly, do your research before asking these basic questions!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Where are you going to apply for your Bachelors?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
FAST, UET, NUST, GIKI, LUMS

If you are a foreign applicant, you are gonna need your SAT-II scores in subjects related to your major for admission in Engineering, and SAT-I score for admission in BBA.
If you are a Pakistani citizen, though you can apply on SAT basis too, it's better that you take the respective entry test of each college for admission.

I hope this helps.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I guess no need for me to do SAT as I am a Pakistani student and is SAT the subsitute of Entry tests! Once again thank you it helped me :)

No problem.

If you have time, just give it a try. A score of 2300+ (in three SAT-subjects) will definitely get you a place in one of those colleges.

Good luck.

Reaction score
asalam u alikum, i am pakistani student ,iwant to register for sat2 but when i enterd my street address it always said in valid,plz tell me how to and what to write in street address?

plz immediately​