• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sat scores for shifa and amc(nust)

Reaction score
what is the approximate sat scores needed to get admission in cmh shifa or amc if you are applying on an international seat

Reaction score
I dont know about Shifa, But for NUST its got to be somewhere around 2100+
Your HSSC and SSC marks count too.
But I dont know the over all aggregate needed. I have been asking that question too

Reaction score
^ u cannit be sure of it. Every year the number varies last year no one below 2150 for international and 2290 for national was even considered for admission while the year before that the minimum went even higher!!!! + each field requires different marks for mech or electronics u need 2230 to have any chance. For international theno of seats per field doesnt exceed 3 or 4 so a score of 2300 would in my opinion absolutely confirm ADMISSION :)

Reaction score
^ u cannit be sure of it. Every year the number varies last year no one below 2150 for international and 2290 for national was even considered for admission while the year before that the minimum went even higher!!!! + each field requires different marks for mech or electronics u need 2230 to have any chance. For international theno of seats per field doesnt exceed 3 or 4 so a score of 2300 would in my opinion absolutely confirm ADMISSION :)

looking at the current merit list I agree, a score of 2300 would guarantee admission