• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sat1 after O or a levels??

Reaction score
basically sat 1 is a non engineering test which helps to take admissions in USA especially...........Universities in pakistan accept it as an extra thing which can help u alot n can give u superiority on other students,..............

the best tyme for giving it is in the october cuz u can prepare 4 it easily in the holidays of A1...............

Reaction score
shud it be given in o levelx or not?
nd i dint got u paki univ giv prefernce to sat 1 students???

Reaction score
yea it can be done after olevlx...............

n preference emans that actually apki universities dont need sat 1...bt if u hav that extra degree u have better chances to be preferred over other stdnts due 2 ur this extra degree...

Reaction score
Guy im giving SAT 2 this october.i just wanted to ask that what to write in the "last name" spot of the sat regestration form.My full name is Fahad Khan Toru.So should i just write Toru or Khan Toru in the last name.pls i need some urgent advice.And pls tell me whether the SAT 1 and SAT 2 regestration forms are the same?