• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT2

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
mista.lova.lova said:
u can give maths I or maths II, or english literature, or spanish, chines, korean hebrew....for dat den.. :mrgreen:

u 4got arabic!!!!!!!!

its CLOSER TO OUR LANGUAGE :mrgreen:

i have a doublt abt arabic....never heard of it b4 :S
btw, world history, US history, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin n spanish are also included... :p

Reaction score
SAT 1 has D maths, but for a person totally out of maths, it would be difficult. So go for SAt 2, though it has A level maths, but just dont opt for Maths then. Go for biology,chemistry and physics or any other subject you think you are good at.

Reaction score
The SAT 1 is compulsory if you're applying abroad. Two SAT2s (SAT Subject Tests) are usually required, Math I or II and a science will do, preferably Chemistry or Physics, with some exceptions e.g NUS and Harvard who require three. Doing both Math I and Math II is useless, you must do only one of them.

FYI, Math II is more difficult but it means the grading system is easier. E.g you can get 5-10 questions wrong and still get 750+.