• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

scholarship criteria

Reaction score
please can anybody tell me good universities for software engineering and scholarship criteria for them :)

Reaction score
Will you be interested in universities in Malaysia. Quite a few of them offer degrees by UK/Australian universities.

Reaction score
Will you be interested in universities in Malaysia. Quite a few of them offer degrees by UK/Australian universities.
But what about their international ranking. Do you know any such good universities that offer software engineering and student loan in Canada?

Reaction score
But what about their international ranking. Do you know any such good universities that offer software engineering and student loan in Canada?

Sorry I don't know about any such Canadian University. They usually only offer loan to local students.
Taylor University in Malaysia is offering IT / Computer Science degrees in affiliation with RMIT University, which is a highly ranked University in Australia.This means that upon course completion, you will receive an Australian degree. They are offering scholarship worth RM 20000, which is about 70-75% of the tuition fee. The criteria is three A's in A level for scholarship eligibility. Furthermore, Malaysia's living cost is substantially lower than Australia/UK/Canada.

You can see Taylor's IT and Computing prospectus here.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.378709332203189.88946.289471127793677&type=1

For more info about RMIT, visit the following link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMIT_University

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate in asking them.

Sincerely,
EduGuides

Reaction score
EduGuides Can you tell me the names of some high ranked Uk universities which offer full scholarship for international applicants?

Reaction score
EduGuides Can you tell me the names of some high ranked Uk universities which offer full scholarship for international applicants?