• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Science past paper series- Classified or pure?

Reaction score
Hello,
I wanted to ask which past paper series of Redspot is better for science subjects, the Classified ones or the normal ones? My school suggests the classified series and it has better division of topics, but the other series have advantage that you don't need to look at the back to check the answers as its there only.

Please help?

Reaction score
Classified has probably more wrong answers. Even pure has wrong when they have given correct reasoning but u can find out that its wrong
It is totally up to you according to the style you like more. Btw i used pure for most of my time

Reaction score
Hello,
I wanted to ask which past paper series of Redspot is better for science subjects, the Classified ones or the normal ones? My school suggests the classified series and it has better division of topics, but the other series have advantage that you don't need to look at the back to check the answers as its there only.

Please help?

Redspot ruins all of your concepts- most of the times. I'd say get the prints of the actual papers with mark schemes and do them! Or any other compilation but just not redspot. Or even if you decide to buy redsopt, do so for any subject but physics! I can point out papers with wrong or even incomplete question!

Reaction score
Redspot ruins all of your concepts- most of the times. I'd say get the prints of the actual papers with mark schemes and do them! Or any other compilation but just not redspot. Or even if you decide to buy redsopt, do so for any subject but physics! I can point out papers with wrong or even incomplete question!

That's fine, but I dont know about any other compilation than redspot. I only have redspot for sciences and maths (because it is topical so preparation is easier. Print of actual pastpapers with msc is not topical), other subjects I do by the actual papers from this website