• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Seeking advice from helpful Patricians!

Reaction score
I'm thinking about applying, but I can't find any inside info anywhere. I've got the forms printed out, but I'd like to talk to some students first.
-What's the a level program like?
-What is the schedule like?
-Fee structure? -because I can't find it anywhere else :( -
-Benefits of being seniors? :p
Also, anything about the Harmonics. It sounds like such a cool society. :D
Thanks!

Reaction score
So far, what I know is that the school is better for science than commerce. And the monthly fee is 17.3K. Correct me if I'm wrong? :)

Reaction score
Well now they have also hired great teachers for commerce. Well I had one of my best times in St. Pats, great environment and tough competition. Well there are dozen of societies. Harmonics is a musical society there. Go there you ll enjoy the St.pats life.

Reaction score
You'll Enjoy .. :)
And Harmonics Including The Other Societies Are Amazing ... :)
Teachers Are Great ... :)
55,000 for 3 Months ... :)

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, I was so sure I wouldn't get a response!
I got into St Patrick's, and to be honest, I'm reeeally excited.
How often does the Harmonics society meet? I dont know if I can stay after school for long. :(

Reaction score
Oh Congratz Over That ... :)
And Well Even I Am In The Harmonic Society ... ;)
And Well We'll Let You Know ... :)

Reaction score
Another great thing is that this time you'll see grass on the grounds. Unfortunately we, Ex-Patricians, were deprived of that. Dolan is a very nice guy and has hired really good teachers in commerce this time. Say my hello to Sir Cliffords. :D

Reaction score
I know they're trying to turn that dusty cricket ground into a proper green one. It'll still take time, though.
Sir Dolan is nice. :)
The accounts teacher, right?

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, I was so sure I wouldn't get a response!
I got into St Patrick's, and to be honest, I'm reeeally excited.
How often does the Harmonics society meet? I dont know if I can stay after school for long. :(

u in AS? im in A2 at Pats

Reaction score
hey . in sat pats . how many subjects are compulsory (comerx) ? and the charge per extra subject!