• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sending SAT scores

Reaction score
Alright you guys I'm really confused.

I have one SAT subject test on June 7, so the result will be out by June 26. Now NUST specifies that I have to enter my SAT score on the application before July 15. So does this mean that I wait for my SAT score to be released, enter it and then submit the application?

Plus my score report will take 2-4 weeks to be delivered. So will this be a problem?

If it does create a problem should I just rush order my score report?

Reaction score
Hey. I just got off the phone with NUST. I asked them this, and they said there is no need to enter the SAT II results in the form (if you don't already have them), and you can just have College Board send the scores into NUST.

You might know that when you take a SAT test, you get to send your scores to 4 universities for free. I believe if you elect NUST as one of those four before the deadline for that selection (a week after the test, I believe), they'll reach NUST before the 15th of July.

I know this is late, but I hope it helps. :)

Reaction score
Hey. I just got off the phone with NUST. I asked them this, and they said there is no need to enter the SAT II results in the form (if you don't already have them), and you can just have College Board send the scores into NUST.

You might know that when you take a SAT test, you get to send your scores to 4 universities for free. I believe if you elect NUST as one of those four before the deadline for that selection (a week after the test, I believe), they'll reach NUST before the 15th of July.

I know this is late, but I hope it helps. :)

Awesome, thanks man.