• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

serios discussion cmnts required ! here :O

Reaction score
r these guessess of JA gonna work !? there is somethng running on undercover ! sir junaid is memember of cie and might possible that he is leaking that wat he knew !! NOTE that he has given statement also before guess qs and he told us that he is gonna check CIE papers and told us that if we could give are centre no and candidate no.... so that may be he is going to benefit us ! :O wat u think!

Reaction score
r these guessess of JA gonna work !? there is somethng running on undercover ! sir junaid is memember of cie and might possible that he is leaking that wat he knew !! NOTE that he has given statement also before guess qs and he told us that he is gonna check CIE papers and told us that if we could give are centre no and candidate no.... so that may be he is going to benefit us ! :O wat u think!
sir junaid is an amazing teacher and he would do no such thing as cheating or whatever u r calling it :p :p and if you don't know the examiners of CIE in Pakistan have to give all their places of work to the commission so that the papers of their own student are not handed over to them.i am studying under three examiners including sir junaid and so i know this. and lol..accusing teachers of this stuff is just low man.. :p

Reaction score
sir junaid is an amazing teacher and he would do no such thing as cheating or whatever u r calling it :p :p and if you don't know the examiners of CIE in Pakistan have to give all their places of work to the commission so that the papers of their own student are not handed over to them.i am studying under three examiners including sir junaid and so i know this. and lol..accusing teachers of this stuff is just low man.. :p

well i m not quoting all these stuff by my own ..... actually i m the eye witness ! one thing is fact that he is never sincere to his students rather money money and money