• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

serious thread abt calculator

Reaction score
after maths paper1...i went back to the hall to talk to the invigilator abt the calculator...
wen i went inside one of the invigilator took me to the cie member and he told me tht v should brng 2 calculators along!
and v should use tht cal. which is required by the math paper2....
even though i was havin es but i bought ms today....

Reaction score
as soon as the paper is given read frm it tht which cal. u should use...
thn give tht forbidden cal. ;) to one of the invigilator and tell him or her to return tht back to u after the paper...
or else go to him or her rite afta the ppr to get it back....
r u in holiday in hall? if so invigilators r very cooperative ther....

Reaction score
no problem occurred in maths p2 and hope that no problems occurs in add maths ..!! :|

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALLOWED CALCULATORS.!!

AURORA
SC 550

FIAMO
SC 6
SC 20

CANON
F-715S

CASIO
FX 82AU
FX 82MS
FX 85MS
FX 95MS
FX 95 SG Plus
FX 350MS
FX 820MS
FX 992S

HEWLETT PACKARD
HP 8S
HP 9S
HP10S
HOSEKI
H-1030
H-1031

SHARP
EL 509VM
EL 509 W
EL 509WM
EL 509WS
EL 546VA
EL W531S

TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
TI 30XIIB
TI 30XIIS
TI 34 II

only these are allowed

R U sure??
I cant see 570 ms nd i think its allowed.
can u tell where u got this??

Reaction score
This is a national curriculum file.. some one uploaded some days ago... 570 ms cant be allowed... u can sovleve quadratic and cubic equation and do integration and differentiation.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
This is a national curriculum file.. some one uploaded some days ago... 570 ms cant be allowed... u can sovleve quadratic and cubic equation and do integration and differentiation.

does it really matter if v can solve al this with the calculators...i mean the examiners have to check our working and v get marks on our working

Reaction score
Yes it doesnt matter... unless the working is shown examiner doesnt care... so no tensn... i use 570/991 ms..

Reaction score
i am using fx 82TL N i thnk its allowed..............plz tell me if u knw smethng abt dis calculator..............its urgent