• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

serious thread abt calculator

Reaction score
hey..!!
british council has clearly mentioned in thier provided document(which u got wid ur statement) that calculators having differentiation/integration r not allowed..!! so man..sum members here r saying that they r allowed,,so wat u say,,this is an serious issue.pay attention to it plz..if u use this calculator,this will be regarded as malpractice(according to british council)..so wat u guys say ?? :s

Reaction score
Seriously??
I used it in chemistry n physics(ATP).. the invigilator didnt say anything...

Reaction score
lol.!
invigilator dont bother .~
the examiners checks the model.!

have you mentioned the name and model of calculator on the top of your paper??

Reaction score
usually the examiner checks the model of calculator not the invigilator.~
but dont worry you can use any calculator in physics,chem,bio :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p :p :p :p

BUT DONT USE "ES" IN MATHS PAPER.!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: know chill out dude,~ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Wo... Now I am doomed...
I am used to ES ...
What if I use ES n write MS on the paper.. is it gonna work?

Reaction score
hehehehehehehe.!
yeah i did this once when i forgot my MS at home and my friend gave me ES and i still wrote Ms on paper .!
no one checked :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Khwaja my big bro told me that the invigilator check's calculator in maths paper :eek: :eek: :eek: so beware and go with fx-82 MS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
well i know that ES calculators are better and their buttons are softer.! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
my teacher told me that they dont check the calculators you can use any except graphical calculator and I never wrote calculator modle on my paper......and regarding differentiation and intergration i will take me fx991Es, I have asked my friends who gave add math exam with this calculator without any problem

Reaction score
farrukh said:
my teacher told me that they dont check the calculators you can use any except graphical calculator and I never wrote calculator modle on my paper......and regarding differentiation and intergration i will take me fx991Es, I have asked my friends who gave add math exam with this calculator without any problem
ask him that did british council stated on the document(which u get wid statement) that cal. wid integration/diff. r not allowed,plz ask him man