• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Seriousss PrOblEm!!!!!!

Reaction score
Helo XPF,
After a long tyme.plzz help in mathmetics,physics,chemistry.
I Need Tips To Study them effectively and acheive good grades coz i got only 1 A last year Gave(isl,Pak.studies,Urdu) :cry:
Plz Tell me the recources i need 2 buy to study these Subjects effectively.Thanxx
Plzz avoid to suggest an academy as i am NOT interested....:D

Reaction score
for maths its best to cover the D syllabus n then practice pastpapers.

Reaction score
For Maths : Only practise. Yearly, topical. As many times as you can.

Chemistry : Make ur concepts crystal clear (federal book) , you can't do anything without concepts. Then again, topical, yearly, Ms, Er.

Physics : As above.

Practise as many Mcq's as u can, topical, yearly.

Questions do get repeat in O'levels.

For Atp's, Pastpapers again!! but remember now Atp's are made from all over the book, not just a few selected topics.
Make sure you understand the terms such as Define, Briefly explain, List down etc. Graphs should be made as they are supposed to be. (Go through the Er's of Atp papers)

Reaction score
COMPLETE SYLLABUS............ then practise papers and consult MS and ERs.....and as mentioned above make concepts clear and learn formulas .. do each and every thing... as any thing can come.... i learnt it from my own experience :)

Reaction score
Man just cover the syllabus from the books first. Do topicals as you complete a chapter.

Then do yearly 2002 and onwards with ms, er and you're done.

Don't bother about whether a qst is repeated or nt, idiots do tht. Wat u shud care about is that the syllabus if 'fixed' it doesnt change. So clear ur concepts through past pprs practise. Watch behind the words, u'll soon knw wat concept to apply even if u see an entirely new qst. That's a champion approach, trust me !