• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Share your articles, stories, essays and more here! :)

Reaction score
thnx
but da thing is if uve read my descriptive essay dont u find it abit like narrative?
plz give me ur views

Reaction score
joelfc789 said:
heres my descriptive writin essay
i really wasin tears writin this
i first wrote it in 1 of my class test man iwas so shaken up......after salaah i cried n my poor friends tried their best 2 cheer me up
okay here it is
wow absolutely wunnerful article amazing joelfc..........
it was awesome!!!! :D :D :D

Reaction score
joelfc789 said:
thnx
but da thing is if uve read my descriptive essay dont u find it abit like narrative?
plz give me ur views
hmmmm.... now tht u mention it.... ur descriptive essay does resemble a narrative one
i think u should be focusing more on feelings, but if i ws ur teacher FULL MARKS from me :good: :good: :good:

Reaction score
i think da same abt it......my teacher tells me da same but i still argue u know da student attitude......i just wanted 2 know if evry1 thinks da same
thnx

Reaction score
The assignment and project works are appears as a daunting task for many of the students. The main reason behind this issue is they can not use the English language properly. Fluent English language is very important for writing a successful essay. This itself formed as an essay writing topic. The essay about the importance of English language make students how to use the language.

Reaction score
JUst saw this thread.

Have to say that joelfc narrative one is very good. I havent read the descriptive yet tho..
am too in writing, might share once exam gets over

Reaction score
im waitin
da reson im not puttin up any o my stuff is bcoz im da only idiot whos puttin smthg up........others can also do sthg but i do know ppls exams r there so i wont tell anything

Reaction score
Put your stuff,
I have read your descriptive too, its very good.
And yes, it got the narrative thing in it.

To be honest, my stuff isnt as good. Tho I will share, maybe in the coming weekend.

EDIT: MAybe not this week. All my compositions are with my sir.

Reaction score
here is my story which i wrote for school:
AN UNSUCCESSFUL SHOPPING TRIP"
Giving my hair a trademark toss,i turned the handle,entered the shop,flashing my perfect set of teeth at the familiar shop manager and catwalked majestically toward the clothes racks.

Going from aisle to aisle,i broke into a run as soon as i was out of eyesight.The same question rang incessantly in my mind"Where is it?",as i scanned the racks frantically hoping that it had not been picked out already by someone else.

A shimmer caught my eye and i jerked my head around.There it was ,adorned with glimmering gems that winked enchantingly at me ,the red silk dress i would die to obtain.

My hands eagerly reached forward to clutch it but like bolt of lighting another hand shot forward just as i took hold the desirable dress.When my eyes travelled from the spidery habd to the angelic face of the other woman her face twisted into agrimace of recognition.It was Paris De Louvre :my all-time shopping enemy.

But today i tried to prevent all hostilities by saying in my sugariest voice.
"Excuse me,"I simpered "But I saw this first"

She mocked my facade with a chuckle and without warning pushed me aside and turned to run....

"Oh no you don't!"I exclaimed,baring my claws and leaping on to het like a vicious cat

Thus the cat-fight ensued.

The shop staff were not surprised when the banshee- like screams reverberated through the shop.Instead they arrived promptly at the scene pulling the two of us apart.

The manager was now between us,deliberating,while i wiped the blood oozing from my nose .My nemesis's eyesdarted continously towards my palm in which a lump of carrot red hair were cluthched.

"Well I think the dress should go to you."The shop manage announced,indicating me.
The flood of euphoria that was to overcome me never came but was caught midway because when i glanced into the face of Paris,i blanched,for paris looked ready to kill,sending a wave of dread through my body.

I was instinctively warned to flee with my booty at once because Paris would gop at any measures to obtain it.

As soon as i was out of the shop i broke into a sprint,planning to head towards a crwoded area and lose Paris there;surely she would lose track of me in that throng.But i was wrong.when i turned tolook over the sea of faCES I immediately recognized the red head bobbing ever nearer.She was onmy heels!

Panicked about losing my treasure,my heart somersaulting madly i sprinted towards the escalator like a maniac,bounind down the steps.As my head turned once more to look behind me, I suddenly lost my balance,tripped,came crashind down,colliding with an old lady with trolley.

CRASH

'Ahh"i groanedmy head spinning.With bleary eyes i registered a high heeled woman standing triumphantly over me ,leaning the next moment to wrench my dress from my feeble hands and the gliding away.

She vanished before i could recover;before i could cry out for help.Now tears filled my eyesas i thought about losing that lovely dress.Clotheswere tome like alchohol to an alcoholic,They were my drug;my life..

Never before had i been thwarted this way.Sure i had had catfights but i always had been swift to catch my booty and run before the other vultures to get their hands on it.A new grief filled me as i surveyed the wizened old lady gasping beside me.She seemed to be having convulsions of some sort .
"Great ! I would have to pay her medical bill as well ! What a day!"

Reaction score
fantastic writin not.maria...........i luved it
plz puttin up more of ur stuffhere if u can

Reaction score
wow...wndrful writng not.maria @ joelfc put up sm more stuff....v r w8ng...:)

Reaction score
i wil ......maybe in july
but vvvvvvv busy lately
have my aict pracs in a few days
wish me luck........