• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Shocking 78%

Reaction score
i got a B grade in urdu and that is xtremely shocking!!! i did a wonderful paper infact the best in skool after me and friends had a disscussion wid the tchr!!! Pls advise me what to do??? shud i go for a recheck?? And yeah post your grades in urdu second language!!!

Reaction score
I am shocked you got 94% in mocks. I got 60%. They were lowest in my class. Atleast it does not matter now.Thank God.

Reaction score
Mayb your luck wasnt with u!!! I gave my urdu exam in nov 2008 and it was pathetic!!! But eventually it turned out to be worth 97% !!! U should repeat it rather than getting it rechecked...

Reaction score
i got 80% in Urdu .....and i got D in islamiyat 57%....and my isl paper was not so bad.....how can i send it to recheck???

Reaction score
man..same 78% problem wid me,,, i was the best urdu student in my class and i was expecting an A* in first language urdu..but got B at 78%...plz also advice me wat to do..

TSZ

Reaction score
My urdu paper also went rocking n i had an A* in my mock n i got 85% nw. I m so reappearing.

Reaction score
@TSZ: I think 85% is enuff dude... You have an A and Urdu is not considered such an important subject later on so you better think before reappearing...!

Reaction score
Mr.Pakistan said:
i got a B grade in urdu and that is xtremely shocking!!! i did a wonderful paper infact the best in skool after me and friends had a disscussion wid the tchr!!! Pls advise me what to do??? shud i go for a recheck?? And yeah post your grades in urdu second language!!!
if u think ur damn good in urdu, nd ur paper went fine. then do go for a recheck!

Reaction score
For that, im sorry i don't have any info. u must contact ur school, they will arrange it for u!

Reaction score
Yar my teachers are advising me to reappear because according to them a recheck will only increase 2 or 3 % marks which will only give u an A not an A*!! :(

Reaction score
For those who have percentages like these

69, 79, 89 etc

Can get their papers re-checked and hopefully will get an upgrade on their grade. Although keep in mind it's a 50/50 chance so it's a gamble.

For those who have any other percentages, don't even think about re-checking, you will be wasting your money!

On a general note for everyone, I suggest that you retake the exam in october session rather than getting it rechecked. It's almost the same cost for both.