• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Next Up

The Knife

Thrust inside , the hunter's knife
A painful Hit in the side
Or Plunged in straight
in the the depths of heart
Blood dripping down
THink and wet,
Bright red and gory Liquid
From the edges of this hunting knife,
It tears down the torso
Letting the gut fall out
That violet meat
red with blood,
The hunting knife,
So vile
Oh the fun
one can have
Invincible with this hunting knife
But who would know how bloody it is
This love when becomes
the hunting knife
hahahahaha
Now this is gory and crazy like King Joffery!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
That glory and perplexed night had many secrets hidden within it, and I knew none. But there was something about that night, something so gripping that it brought everyone in the moonlight. Every eye was glued to the sky, every breath synchronized. Nobody moved, not even a glitch. I was the anomaly here, everyone else seemed still and somewhat, dead. "What's happening?" I wondered. This was the weirdest place I had traveled to, and I wasn't even sure what they were doing. That's when i saw it. A large blue light rose in the sky out of nowhere, moved a little as if struggling for a view and then stop. It stood there, staring right through me. I could only force out a "Whaa..?". Everyone started humming, sounded more like a nursery rhyme but with words shifted. They nodded, they smiled and waved their hands at that alien form. And suddenly, a flash. It disappeared. I looked around, people were retreating back to their lives, as if nothing happened. I managed to get hold of an old man, and asked the obvious question, "What just happened?". He smiled, and replied, "You really think Man made those Pyramids?".

Reaction score
That glory and perplexed night had many secrets hidden within it, and I knew none. But there was something about that night, something so gripping that it brought everyone in the moonlight. Every eye was glued to the sky, every breath synchronized. Nobody moved, not even a glitch. I was the anomaly here, everyone else seemed still and somewhat, dead. "What's happening?" I wondered. This was the weirdest place I had traveled to, and I wasn't even sure what they were doing. That's when i saw it. A large blue light rose in the sky out of nowhere, moved a little as if struggling for a view and then stop. It stood there, staring right through me. I could only force out a "Whaa..?". Everyone started humming, sounded more like a nursery rhyme but with words shifted. They nodded, they smiled and waved their hands at that alien form. And suddenly, a flash. It disappeared. I looked around, people were retreating back to their lives, as if nothing happened. I managed to get hold of an old man, and asked the obvious question, "What just happened?". He smiled, and replied, "You really think Man made those Pyramids?".
(y)

Reaction score
Amazing

Reaction score
ok this is not related to anything above..i ve tried to write something n i need suggestions. Hows it?

She lingered on her fragile legs as she attempted to flee, a feeble attempt indeed. They would be behind her any time but she was running, running away from her life, her destiny. She wished she would shrink down into nothing. She cursed everything that had befallen her. The darkened sky above with patches of silvered clouds worsened her grievances. Was she destined to live such a life? A question that whirled in her mind every now. Suddenly she felt so relieved, as if there were no legs, the pain had fainted. She fell gracefully on the thorns and crumpled leaves beneath her, waiting for the angel of death to come, spread the wings of tenderness and take her to the land of peace, to lead her away from the world that was so cruel. The world that had nothing to give her but take everything from her.

For the last time, she could see the red glisten.