• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short tutorial videos covering important chemistry concepts

Reaction score
Hi all, I have added more short tutorial videos covering specific concepts, like quick-bites with worked examples, explaining step-by-step how to proceed with calculations/explanations. These complement the longer videos that cover full past paper tutorials.

My videos/YouTube channel try to achieve more than just solving a paper or following mark scheme. Some have found some mistakes within, which is good. The viewers are learning! I don't usually try to correlate to mark schemes, and hey mistakes are common, but I try to minimise mine of course.

If you like my teaching style/explanations, please subscribe to the channel. Do drop comments if there are areas you wish me to cover. Learning chemistry is more than just about acing the exams. If you understand the story behind the concepts, then you will get the grades naturally.