• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sick of boredom?

Reaction score
Guys. It's a Sense of Humour, not Humour. -_-

mere bhai... humourUS, humor[ˈhjuːmə]
n
1. the quality of being funny
2. Also called sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous
3. situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous
a. a state of mind; temper; mood
b. (in combination) ill humour good humour
5. temperament or disposition
6. a caprice or whim
7. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) any of various fluids in the body, esp the aqueous humour and vitreous humour
8. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) Also called cardinal humour Archaic any of the four bodily fluids (blood, phlegm, choler or yellow bile, melancholy or black bile) formerly thought to determine emotional and physical disposition
out of humour in a bad mood

Reaction score
Their uses are completely different. You don't use Humour when someone doesn't understand a joke; you use Sense of Humour there.
Go back and check where you used it. :)

Reaction score
Their uses are completely different. You don't use Humour when someone doesn't understand a joke; you use Sense of Humour there.
Go back and check where you used it. :)

O.O!! now that i do see where i put it... well i am lazy i dont like typin tha much :p

Reaction score
28858679.jpg