• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sign this petition for the sake of Humanity

Reaction score
Lama Al-Satri, 5 months old princess killed by an Israeli airstrike.

During the Whitehouse Iftar yesterday, Obama said loud and clear “We will continue to support Israel’s right to defend its self.” Yes, of course! This 5 months old girl needed to be murdered to insure Israel’s safety!

10394830_616204001831958_427086017274020364_n.jpg

Reaction score
Their names:
Ahed Atif Baker (10)
Zakaria Ahed Baker (10)
Mohamed Ramiz Baker (11)
Ismael Mohamed Baker (9)

Kids playing on the beach is also a serious threat to Israel. Shame Israel. Just as a side note. Before an airplane fires its missile, it can see all the surroundings very clearly. How heartless was this Israeli pilot to fire a missile at a bunch of kids playing on the beach?? How much hate and filth did those pilots have? The funny part is that after they kill kids, they go and celebrate. They say "we killed more cockroaches."

And the world still thinks its all part of Israel's 'self defence'.

10550089_616594091792949_5068033116925811491_o.jpg

Reaction score
An apple fell on Newton...
And he discovered the '' Law of Gravity...''
Thousands of Bombs fell on Gaza...
But no one discovered the 'Law of Humanity...''
How cruel , how brutal and how bloody it might seem..
But no one seems to wonder how can all of it be cleaned...
Thousands of Bomb fell on Gaza...
Yet everyone are asleep in their comfy beds...
Thousands of children died in Gaza,
So much that, now they smell death...
Some children playing in the sea-side,
Some playing Hide-n-seek,
Neither the goalee nor the seeker,
Knew that death was at its peek...
A bomb fell on them all,
The pilots laugh at their fall...
''Ooooh another cockroach is gone!''
How ghoulish are they, users of drone!!
Oh Allah! Thousands of Bombs fell on Gaza,
Please bestow Your Help and Mercy...
Bless Gaza with its rightful victory,
And fulfill Your Messenger's Prophecy!
ameen

Reaction score
gaza people calling PAKISTAN for help,i don''t know why our govt is not responding *sad*

Why will they help?? They have a virus which has spread to all Muslim Countries.... Cowardliness.

It's not only about leaders, it's also about how sincere are we towards the people being victimised, tortured and persecuted.. Israel and the West is a Decades ahead of us in technology, knowledge, weaponry and tactics... Haven't we observed that what happened to leaders like King Faisal, Morsi and Qadafi(Not a good leader but yet a Muslim)... These(West) people are so powerful that they can turn the people against there government, divide them or simple invade them... We have to realize that who our true enemies are and we have to develop ourselves and make progress in the field of education and
yet learn military training, skills and stuff cuz in this world Muslims are at their own( deficit in faith and trust)....
As for Pakistan Army... We have our borders with Afghanistan and India( don't forget 1965 war and it's current prime minister (anti Muslim) Modi).. Don't forget we are not internally stable 'Operattion Zarb-e-Azb' , Sectarian and religious riots, damn democracy and stuff... They have to plan everything before making any moves..

Reaction score
Exactly... If only our prime minister take some stand for Gaza... Boycott Israelly good or arrange OIC meeting or atleast make some some strong statement,,,
get your facts rights,Pakistan doesn't gets any goods from Israel(look at the pic below),Pakistan is fighting a proxy war started by Bangladesh,India and Afghanistan this ''war'' keeps us busy......
-->But remember according to wikileaks and American think tank,the only thing that is stopping isreal from launching a full scale attack to Palestine (and other neighboring Muslim countries e.g. Jordan etc) is nuclear capabilities of Pakistan,one of them said Pakistan new intermediate-range ballistic missile (SHAHEEN III) can attack every corner of ISRAEL.

-->According to Wikipedia"The Pakistan Air Force participated in the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War; Pakistani pilots flying Jordanian and Syrian planes repeatedly engaged the Israeli Air Force and shot down Israeli planes.Saiful Azam, who served as a Pakistani fighter pilot claims to have shot down at least 4 Israeli planes during the Six-Day War"....Pakistan fought and will fight again,we just need a strong politician not a good businessman.
Untitled-1.jpeg

Reaction score
get your facts rights,Pakistan doesn't gets any goods from Israel(look at the pic below),Pakistan is fighting a proxy war started by Bangladesh,India and Afghanistan this ''war'' keeps us busy......
-->But remember according to wikileaks and American think tank,the only thing that is stopping isreal from launching a full scale attack to Palestine (and other neighboring Muslim countries e.g. Jordan etc) is nuclear capabilities of Pakistan,one of them said Pakistan new intermediate-range ballistic missile (SHAHEEN III) can attack every corner of ISRAEL.

-->According to Wikipedia"The Pakistan Air Force participated in the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War; Pakistani pilots flying Jordanian and Syrian planes repeatedly engaged the Israeli Air Force and shot down Israeli planes.Saiful Azam, who served as a Pakistani fighter pilot claims to have shot down at least 4 Israeli planes during the Six-Day War"....Pakistan fought and will fight again,we just need a strong politician not a good businessman.
View attachment 46280

This pic surely means that non of the Israeli citizen is allowed in our country but it doesn't mean the goods. Israel is economically so strong and has so much wealth that, only a signal from Israel and it can cause the most of the countries to bent on there knees..
Just look at how many things we unintentionally use...

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.html#list
Screen-Shot-2014-07-15-at-10.13.43-am.png Screen-Shot-2014-07-15-at-10.13.43-am.png

I know about Pak army, it's capabilities and yeah also about there missiles but do you the first Israel war of 1940, the second of 1967 and the third of 1973 ,Israel was agianst Syria and Egypt, most of the Muslims countries including Pakistan were supporting them but in all of them Israel won... You have researched about Pakistani troops and weaponry but also look at the Israel weaponry, infantry, technology and the countries backing the Israel.. Don't forget Israel also has the latest and the most adavnced Nuclear weapons and like Pakistan and Iran It didn't have signed Non-Profiliation treaty...
Israel is a war criminal and I don't think that Israel will get threaten by the threat of any Muslim country including Pakistan as he is not even listening to UN..

Undoubtedly I support my army but Israel is a decade ahead of us... We need educated people so we can elect strong politician

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2014-07-15-at-10.14.06-am.png
    Screen-Shot-2014-07-15-at-10.14.06-am.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
This pic surely means that non of the Israeli citizen is allowed in our country but it doesn't mean the goods. Israel is economically so strong and has so much wealth that, only a signal from Israel and it can cause the most of the countries to bent on there knees..

View attachment 46292 View attachment 46292

I know about Pak army, it's capabilities and yeah also about there missiles but do you the first Israel war of 1940, the second of 1967 and the third of 1973 ,Israel was agianst Syria and Egypt, most of the Muslims countries including Pakistan were supporting them but in all of them Israel won... You have researched about Pakistani troops and weaponry but also look at the Israel weaponry, infantry, technology and the countries backing the Israel.. Don't forget Israel also has the latest and the most adavnced Nuclear weapons and like Pakistan and Iran It didn't have signed Non-Profiliation treaty...
Israel is a war criminal and I don't think that Israel will get threaten by the threat of any Muslim country including Pakistan as he is not even listening to UN..

Undoubtedly I support my army but Israel is a decade ahead of us... We need educated people so we can elect strong politician

As for what you say about Egypt and Syria, our participation wasn't one that .involved all of our army and technology. Rather it was just a portion, and the reason behind this is that most of the Arab countries don't like Pakistan - Saudi Arabia is just an example. I don't know if you know about the condition of Pakis living in Saudi, but I have had many friends who moved out of Saudi, because of the oppression against Pakis by the locals there

No matter how advanced the enemy might be, they can never beat the righteous people, because ALLAH Is on the side of the oppressed. So many civilians have lost their lives in deliberate drone attacks by the U.S. So many families have broken apart, so much blood has been shed, what have the innocent ones done? Nothing. Yet no matter how distasteful these attacks may seem, they silently pursue their lives, return to their abodes, and hope for the best. They know they can't do anything. They know the adversary is stronger. They are oppressed. But ALLAH Watches everything. Verily He Is the True Mastermind. Our army has fought against a much larger and advanced army before (India), and have successfully beaten them, inspite of being a minority in the battlefield. Pakistan is like a treasure, something that doesn't open at once, but when it does, there are things like no one else has seen or can imagine. And the biggest point of all, ALLAH Is on our side, and no matter how advanced the enemy might seem, the ultimate victory is verily for the righteousness

Reaction score
As for what you say about Egypt and Syria, our participation wasn't one that .involved all of our army and technology. Rather it was just a portion, and the reason behind this is that most of the Arab countries don't like Pakistan - Saudi Arabia is just an example. I don't know if you know about the condition of Pakis living in Saudi, but I have had many friends who moved out of Saudi, because of the oppression against Pakis by the locals there

No matter how advanced the enemy might be, they can never beat the righteous people, because ALLAH Is on the side of the oppressed. So many civilians have lost their lives in deliberate drone attacks by the U.S. So many families have broken apart, so much blood has been shed, what have the innocent ones done? Nothing. Yet no matter how distasteful these attacks may seem, they silently pursue their lives, return to their abodes, and hope for the best. They know they can't do anything. They know the adversary is stronger. They are oppressed. But ALLAH Watches everything. Verily He Is the True Mastermind. Our army has fought against a much larger and advanced army before (India), and have successfully beaten them, inspite of being a minority in the battlefield. Pakistan is like a treasure, something that doesn't open at once, but when it does, there are things like no one else has seen or can imagine. And the biggest point of all, ALLAH Is on our side, and no matter how advanced the enemy might seem, the ultimate victory is verily for the righteousness
My father is in Saudia so I can pretty much understand that what you are saying.... My point was that Syria and Egypt combined were more in number and in power than Israel yet Israel won in one way or another...
Along with war of 1965, war of 1971 and war of 1999 are also there....Pakistan has so many external and internal enemies, crippling economy and issues can go on and on...
I used to believe that our imaan is so strong that we can overcome anything but do we really have that?... 44% of the Gaza has been occupied till now... Palestinians might have the strongest imaan then any of us can ever have, yet look at them and look at the Ummah...
Hum log sirf naam ka Musalman hain koi bnda momin nahe hai... Hum log aik dosra ka khilaf fatwa laga sakta hain but for the sake of Ummah hum aik nhe ho sakta... We do ask Allah to help us but how many times have we tried to change ourselves just to please him...
Righteous people were those who, although were 313 in number, were willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of Allah and Allah has blessed them with the magnificent victory over Kuffar... Are we even an inch closer to them??..

Reaction score

View attachment 46292 View attachment 46292

Israel has far more Superior weapons than us,that is a fact
-->Israel is the second largest user of F-16s (343 of them)whereas Pakistan has only 57 of them.
-->Israel has F-15 and F-15E,one of the best fighters in the world.
-->Israel is getting new stealth F-35.
Israel has better tanks,better everything.
BUT REMEMBER IT IS NOT THE GUN IT IS THE MAN BEHIND THE GUN. :)

Reaction score
Israel has far more Superior weapons than us,that is a fact
-->Israel is the second largest user of F-16s (343 of them)whereas Pakistan has only 57 of them.
-->Israel has F-15 and F-15E,one of the best fighters in the world.
-->Israel is getting new stealth F-35.
Israel has better tanks,better everything.
BUT REMEMBER IT IS NOT THE GUN IT IS THE MAN BEHIND THE GUN. :)
Pakistan army is the world class but Expertise without the tools and weaponry...will that be enough??... You might know that Hamas has fired 300 rockets or missiles at Israel but non of them even entered the border cuz Israel has the latest Iron dome technology..

Reaction score
My father is in Saudia so I can pretty much understand that what you are saying.... My point was that Syria and Egypt combined were more in number and in power than Israel yet Israel won in one way or another...
Along with war of 1965, war of 1971 and war of 1999 are also there....Pakistan has so many external and internal enemies, crippling economy and issues can go on and on...
I used to believe that our imaan is so strong that we can overcome anything but do we really have that?... 44% of the Gaza has been occupied till now... Palestinians might have the strongest imaan then any of us can ever have, yet look at them and look at the Ummah...
Hum log sirf naam ka Musalman hain koi bnda momin nahe hai... Hum log aik dosra ka khilaf fatwa laga sakta hain but for the sake of Ummah hum aik nhe ho sakta... We do ask Allah to help us but how many times have we tried to change ourselves just to please him...
Righteous people were those who, although were 313 in number, were willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of Allah and Allah has blessed them with the magnificent victory over Kuffar... Are we even an inch closer to them??..
You are absolutely right. I might get a heart attack if Tahir-ul-Qadri could issue such a fatwa for people to help Palestine :D

Reaction score
Alhumdullilah brothers I know how Pakistani's can be but I am sure that when the time comes we Pakistani can be the strongest and the most united nation there can be... Although Muslims are being mercilessly killed in all the part of the world but each of us can feel there pain... There can be alot of hypocrisy and lack of faith among us but yet I believed that at the time when each of our so called leader, so called ulemas will run because of their cowardice, we are going to be the one to lead this Ummah, this nation... Although we are weak at the moment and our brothers and sisters are being killed in Palestine but we will avenge them and make there sacrifices not get in to vain...( In Syria, Burma, Somalia, Libye, Iraq and Pakistan)
In the meanwhile, we have to strengthen up our faiths, give our best in the field of science and technology through education as it was the Pakistan who has first acquired the nuclear technology in Muslim states; as it was our forefathers who had done all the major advancement in the fields of science, technology and philosophy , learn leader ship skills and advancement... Cuz although our enemies are strong but our leaders were Khulifah Rashidah, Suleiman the Turk, Salah uddin Ayubi, M. Bin Qasim, Mahmud Ghaznawi and many others and we are the Nation of Hazat Muhoammad SAW...

Allah is with us but yet God help those who help themselves, no matter the atheist... So we have to prepare and strive for the Muslims and work really hard.. :).. I am really hopeful about the upcoming youth (y)

Reaction score
Pakistan army is the world class but Expertise without the tools and weaponry...will that be enough??... You might know that Hamas has fired 300 rockets or missiles at Israel but non of them even entered the border cuz Israel has the latest Iron dome technology..
U.S forces in Afghanistan are currently using the best tanks ever, tanks that can termed as 'un-destroyable', because like Israel, they can stop any missile targeted at them in midair. However, the Taliban use a very ingenious method to beat the odds. What they do is construct mini launchers (the rocket-launchers type), and merely shoot a pipe (or any hard cylindrical material), aimed at the exhaust of the tank. This consequently causes the tank to blow up. So like Muhammad ali said, it is not the weapons, it is the people behind the weapons, because
"War is nothing but strategy"