• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sincere Advice Needed!

Reaction score
I'm an O'level Student.
I can't make up my mind on how to study. I'm appearing in 2012 for Bio, Chem ,Phy , Math , Add Math , Eng and Urdu A!
Give me a little advice. I would really appreciate it. Tell me how i should prepare. I wanna get A*s in all. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Just concentrate on what is being taught in the class. If you do this you will save a lot of your time which students waste in understanding a '5-min' topic in hours just because they didn’t pay attention during the class.
Extract the positive out of your tension. When you start panicking thinking about the CIE's / Mocks or whatever, start studying. That is the best time to study. Study as much as u can so that there is no room for further tension.
Start doing past papers from now on. This is especially true for Add Maths. This will guarantee you an A*. Only practice can guarantee you an A* in Add Maths.

For English, read articles and interesting stuff. Same is true for Urdu A.
If you need any help in any of your subjects, we are here to help you. Don't hesitate to ask!
Good Luck