• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Skinny vs Muscular-The women's choice?

The better looking men are?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alright. this might be an unusual topic for a thread. But this is OFF topic. Right? So I have a question, in fact I wonna know your opinions over a thing I've been pondering over for quite some time now. For ages men were led to believe that muscles, being something masculine (muscle and masculine even sound similar, no wonder they have the same origin) looks good on men. Muscles were something that represented strength and power, all traits, predominantly associated with men. Providing such a MANLY image to a man, theoretically, muscular guys should be the more good looking guys...right? But unfortunately some members of the opposite gender find muscular men disgusting for I don't know what reason, some calling it something un-natural and artificial. What's your say on this? Is it the era of skinny women looking guys like the ones in 'one direction' ??.....I mean, everyone agrees that women with muscles look like men (Serena Williams, the tennis ace; to name one) so don't men without muscles look like women? Why have the hard earned muscles lost their charm in today's society?? Sisters, your opinions over this are being highly anticipated.

Reaction score
Alright. this might be an unusual topic for a thread. But this is OFF topic. Right? So I have a question, in fact I wonna know your opinions over a thing I've been pondering over for quite some time now. For ages men were led to believe that muscles, being something masculine (muscle and masculine even sound similar, no wonder they have the same origin) looks good on men. Muscles were something that represented strength and power, all traits, predominantly associated with men. Providing such a MANLY image to a man, theoretically, muscular guys should be the more good looking guys...right? But unfortunately some members of the opposite gender find muscular men disgusting for I don't know what reason, some calling it something un-natural and artificial. What's your say on this? Is it the era of skinny women looking guys like the ones in 'one direction' ??.....I mean, everyone agrees that women with muscles look like men (Serena Williams, the tennis ace; to name one) so don't men without muscles look like women? Why have the hard earned muscles lost their charm in today's society?? Sisters, your opinions over this are being highly anticipated.

There is a middle too in this thing, and i'd vote for that. Neither skinny nor muscular, just an average normal guy :p Boos for Zayn and Dwayne

Reaction score
Dwayne ---> *Bleugh* :sick:
Zayn Malik ---> More *Bleugh* :sick: :sick:
These are not men.
Sad what this world has come to.
Being a man doesn't come from looks, it comes from character.