• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

small question

Reaction score
Hey guys assalamualaikom I have a question wt if I got inshallah A in mechanics and C in p1 will I get a B overall?

Reaction score
Hey guys assalamualaikom I have a question wt if I got inshallah A in mechanics and C in p1 will I get a B overall?
It depends on how much marks you get on P1 and M1 and the threshold too. If you got C with higher marks on p1 and A with higher marks in m1 then you stand a good chance for an B and if the threshold for both the papers are low then you might be lucky to get even an A. But if your A and C are both with low marks and near to end bandwidth of your consecutive grades on the grade threshold then you might end up with a B or even a C. So it depends on the threshold. I guess you are clear. Good luck for your M1. I will pray for you to get an A in that paper and in over all too. I'm having M1 too on the 19th of Oct. . Please pray for me too. (y)

Reaction score
It depends on how much marks you get on P1 and M1 and the threshold too. If you got C with higher marks on p1 and A with higher marks in m1 then you stand a good chance for an B and if the threshold for both the papers are low then you might be lucky to get even an A. But if your A and C are both with low marks and near to end bandwidth of your consecutive grades on the grade threshold then you might end up with a B or even a C. So it depends on the threshold. I guess you are clear. Good luck for your M1. I will pray for you to get an A in that paper and in over all too. I'm having M1 too on the 19th of Oct. . Please pray for me too. (y)
Yeah sure man thx u. Ofc ill pray anyways el7amdella anything from allah is great. Btw how did u do in ur paper?

Reaction score
Yeah sure man thx u. Ofc ill pray anyways el7amdella anything from allah is great. Btw how did u do in ur paper?
Thnks ! The paper went worst. I found it to be the most difficult paper between 2001 and 2012. I guess I'll loose about 4 to 8 marks.My luck :( ! And what about urs ?

Reaction score
Thnks ! The paper went worst. I found it to be the most difficult paper between 2001 and 2012. I guess I'll loose about 4 to 8 marks.My luck :( ! And what about urs ?
haha dude thts goood i lost like 20 marks thts why am asking if i got A in M1 will i get the B, for p1 ill get the C :(

Reaction score
haha dude thts goood i lost like 20 marks thts why am asking if i got A in M1 will i get the B, for p1 ill get the C :(
Oh ! That's only my assumption but I might be loosing more marks too :confused: . I wish the threshold would be low for this paper. And if you lost just 20 marks then you might still get a B.