• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So guys how did business p22 go??

Reaction score
quite easy nd expected!!!buh wasnt able to gve best cx of weather!!!!!!!!!!! :/

Reaction score
Honestly i did not find question 2 tough.

the whole paper was easy. i did not find adequate time to give a good answer for question 2 last question part.

Reaction score
Overall the paper was easy in the sense that there was not much to 'read between the lines' like for a usual p2 case study you can add many observations reagrding the business in your answer, secondly, it was boring lol i actually enjoy b.s paper 2 but this time i found the case studies pretty vague and straight forward...
Plus, the time constraint absolutely sucks..i would've produced better answers with maybe extra 10-15 mins..
again, conclusion;
not very difficult, boring, not much information, a little less than sufficient time..could have done better but still expecting an A, inshallah.
Best of luck to all... :)

Reaction score
time constraint sucks...as always just needed 5 more mins for the evaluation part else its pretty good expecting an A...not to mention it was a PHOTOCOPY of the specimen paper...same questions haha