• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how badly did each of u get molested in Physics 3 !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
ikr!!
It was the WORST paper ever!!!!!! o_O
And it wasn't even anything close to other past papers.

Reaction score
i'll u gyz seriously .....i'll lose around 15 marks as far as i think but there r others which r absolutely wrong.....i just want an A* i dont care (n):unsure::notworthy:

Reaction score
now tht has absolutely enlightened me .........thnks........n w8 a min...every year A* is lyk 148 out of 180..so it no problem ryt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
now tht has absolutely enlightened me .........thnks........n w8 a min...every year A* is lyk 148 out of 180..so it no problem ryt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, but you do sound like me, I try not to depend fully on the curve.
So lets try our bests to get a 38+ in p6 to ensure an A* :D

Reaction score
paper 6 is out of 60 ryt bcuz the total adds up to 180= paper 1--40M+ paper 3--80M +paper6--60M......ryt

Reaction score
people tell me about the glass flask question :/ we wont say details abt the question though anyway all people are done with this paper so plzzzzZZZzzz people tell me about the glass flask and howa about the maximum speed from the distance time graph ?? :|

Reaction score
people tell me about the glass flask question :/ we wont say details abt the question though anyway all people are done with this paper so plzzzzZZZzzz people tell me about the glass flask and howa about the maximum speed from the distance time graph ?? :|
the glass flask is heated so the glass flask expands increasing the volume capacity inside decreasing the level of water but then by convection it also paes into the water where it expands causeing the level to rise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................n the graph i got something in 7.......by simply taking the best value from the graph..........but my friend took the gradient of the constant speed ....( the straight line )( so i am totally screwed) worst Ig's paper eva !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
the glass flask is heated so the glass flask expands increasing the volume capacity inside decreasing the level of water but then by convection it also paes into the water where it expands causeing the level to rise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................n the graph i got something in 7.......by simply taking the best value from the graph..........but my friend took the gradient of the constant speed ....( the straight line )( so i am totally screwed) worst Ig's paper eva !!!!!!!!!
do you know the value he got for the maximum speed? everyone in my school got 9.333 i got something higher :/