• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how did chem p11 go??

what will b the expected GT according to u guys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I like how u put the maximum at 32 :LOL: when it could be much higher though it was hard
lol ;) well theirs a nerdy frnd of mine who said his paper went awsome apart frm 2-3 tricky Qs -_- ,five people already voted for the gt to b 30-32 ,nd i chose 32 as max cuz i guess the gt has never crossed over 32 for an A but m not sure , ''fingers crossed'' just hope the gt to b low inshAllah! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I have heard is that the gt has gone to a max of 32 and min 24 for P1
yeh it was 24 for an A in oct/nov 2010 12 ,nd the paper was easier to ours comparatively (n) ,tho the average gt is usually around 27-29 for an A but our paper was literally hard

Reaction score
yeh it was 24 for an A in oct/nov 2010 12 ,nd the paper was easier to ours comparatively (n) ,tho the average gt is usually around 27-29 for an A but our paper was literally hard
I too think that the threshold will be around 27-29 there was way too much working in our paper and the difficulty level was also high

Reaction score
It wasn't an easy paper, but to be honest, some questions are repeated as is.
Hopefully the A will be around 28 maybe plus or minus 1.

Reaction score
Actually the paper was very tough and lenghthy :s
BTW guys wat grade should i expect {HONESTLY} If i scored:
P11 --> 25/40 (+-2)
P21--> 40/60 (+2)
p32--> 30/40 (+3)
and do u expect the gt for this year to be high??!!

Reaction score
Actually the paper was very tough and lenghthy :s
BTW guys wat grade should i expect {HONESTLY} If i scored:
P11 --> 25/40 (+-2)
P21--> 40/60 (+2)
p32--> 30/40 (+3)
and do u expect the gt for this year to be high??!!

This time chemistry practicals and p2 was quite easy. If the threshold for p1 is around 25 you can get an A* most probably but if not then A. Lets hope for the best though!! :D

I am hoping to get around 30 - 33 in P1