• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was chemistry P12 today?

Reaction score
was it easy or hard? i think some of the calculating question was hard and it mess up my time management, do few earlier question in half an hour, and later questions done pretty quick with just a glance of the questions, skipped few questions though. i think my mark gonna be very low about 20-25 maximum, feeling very down :'(
same here :'(
i dont know what i did :'(
i feel i might not even cross 20's :'(

Reaction score
I think it was intermediate. Personally I think it went well but unfortunately whenever I think my chemistry mcq goes well I mess up...

If anyone wants to discuss answers to the questions,message me I'm curious
yeah, i want to discuss too :'(

Reaction score
I have no idea what I did. I hadn't studied Chemistry for the entire 2 years, but family pressurized me into giving atleast the AS exams. So I did. Prepared for the P2 and P3 in a week, and surprisingly both went well, but P1 I found was tough and lengthy, but maybe it's just me.
P.S. Physics is waaaaay better than Chemistry, why do we HAVE to study Chemistry? :(

Reaction score
I have no idea what I did. I hadn't studied Chemistry for the entire 2 years, but family pressurized me into giving atleast the AS exams. So I did. Prepared for the P2 and P3 in a week, and surprisingly both went well, but P1 I found was tough and lengthy, but maybe it's just me.
P.S. Physics is waaaaay better than Chemistry, why do we HAVE to study Chemistry? :(
O.M.G.
Same thing....
just the same situation o_O
Yeah my exam was also not good...it was DIFFICULT + LENGTHY!!!!
Pray that the Threshold is LOW!
Below 25.....

Reaction score
Its has been as low as 24 and up to 32. But most are in the range 28-30

Thankyou Mr.Sherlock ,we all will benefit from this insightful piece of information.

Doesn't really matter where the threshold lies, what matters is how much you will get.

Reaction score

As Sir Qammar puts it :
" kabhi chemical physics sona hai? It's physical chemistry , papa ka naam baad mein ata hai"

If anyone didn't get the joke please move on , just trying to lighten the mood .

Reaction score
As Sir Qammar puts it :
" kabhi chemical physics sona hai? It's physical chemistry , papa ka naam baad mein ata hai"

If anyone didn't get the joke please move on , just trying to lighten the mood .

so u mean to say that Chemistry is mama, and physics is papa?

Reaction score
For further reference
The above joke means that physics and all other branches of sciences are based on chemical knowledge. Hence chemistry becomes the papa and the rest the bachay.

And now the jokes no longer funny.

Reaction score
Thankyou Mr.Sherlock ,we all will benefit from this insightful piece of information.

Doesn't really matter where the threshold lies, what matters is how much you will get.
It actually does :p
If A is on 29 then if you get 28 you are on B but if it is 28 you get the A.
As Sir Qammar puts it :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_physics :p

Reaction score
the fact that you actually went on Google and searched is a joke in itself.

You were supposed to laugh at the joke BECAUSE it was silly . No need to show off we all know how to use Google
Ok Bro, keep calm and prepare for physics :cool: