• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was chemistry P12 today?

Reaction score
was it easy or hard? i think some of the calculating question was hard and it mess up my time management, do few earlier question in half an hour, and later questions done pretty quick with just a glance of the questions, skipped few questions though. i think my mark gonna be very low about 20-25 maximum, feeling very down :'(

Reaction score
was it easy or hard? i think some of the calculating question was hard and it mess up my time management, do few earlier question in half an hour, and later questions done pretty quick with just a glance of the questions, skipped few questions though. i think my mark gonna be very low about 20-25 maximum, feeling very down :'(
i think 24-26 will be GT as the paper was difficult . it was like oct nov 2002

Reaction score
I think it was intermediate. Personally I think it went well but unfortunately whenever I think my chemistry mcq goes well I mess up...

If anyone wants to discuss answers to the questions,message me I'm curious