• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was paper 3 biology........answers posted here

Reaction score
I said at the 8 or 11th day(I don,t remember well) the enzyme activity as the same in pH 5 and in pH 8 and enzymes can only work in a specific pH and denature at any other pH so there are 2 enzymes :sneaky:
actually to be honest, I haven't seen any one did it like me but I hope mine isn't wrong or I won't get A* without a doubt :( :cry:
almost every one made a different answer for it :unsure:
i wrote tht da enzymes work at an sepcific temperature and have and have 2 different optimum temperatures towork on................and tht one works in alkaline conditions (pH 8) and the other works in acidic temperature (pH 5)............................u r ans. is ryt dude chill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

Reaction score
i guess thts wrong .......(i feel so)......although i am not sure

Oestrogen
  • Triggers the maturation of reproductive organs
  • Help in the development of sexual characteristics
  • Assists in the lactation process
  • Promotes blood flow within the uterus
  • Maintains, regulates and triggers the production of other hormones
Progesterone
  • maintains the lining of the uterus
  • prevents abortion (i.e....removal of the placenta from the uterus lining )
pls keep updating the rest of the information........:)

he is right, in the drugs which are used for prevention method it uses progesterone mainlyy

Reaction score
i wrote tht it prevent ovulation from occuring..........n progesterone maintains the lining of the uterus