• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

so how was physics p2?

Reaction score
Why people saying there paper didnt went good? Which questions caused problems? Im only worried about that electricity question and the very last question..I forgot how to convert mev to J :(

Reaction score
Daniyal, we both sat for P23 dude (are you from Brunei too?)
Yup I forgot to convert the eV to J as well. However writing the formula would give you at least one mark. (at least 1).

Electricity...I messed up the Last part. That's two marks. I think first three parts were alright.

Reaction score
it was not that hard guys , mine went pretty well ..... in which part did u messed up ??

Reaction score
hi guys i want to know something here in mauritius the grade in a paper is from 1-13..but in the grade threshold they gave its from A-E..so do you knw how they count this ??????

Reaction score
Daniyal, we both sat for P23 dude (are you from Brunei too?)
Yup I forgot to convert the eV to J as well. However writing the formula would give you at least one mark. (at least 1).

Electricity...I messed up the Last part. That's two marks. I think first three parts were alright.
No talking about 22. Im from pakistan...People here are saying paper was hard but i thought it was easy overall. Gt should be around 42-44 range i think

Reaction score
Why people saying there paper didnt went good? Which questions caused problems? Im only worried about that electricity question and the very last question..I forgot how to convert mev to J :(
R=L/A . That means resistance depends entirely on length of the wire. We are given wire of 1 m having 10 ohm resistance. According to the question we have to calculate for only 40 cm. We can easily conclude resistance for that length by using unitary method and after that use V=IR.
The answer is 3.8V according to my view.
to convert mev to joule.........tricky right..... e means charge of electron so multiply 1.6* 10^-19 * 1.8 .
divide 60W by the answer then you will get the required answer.

Reaction score
hi guys i want to know something here in mauritius the grade in a paper is from 1-13..but in the grade threshold they gave its from A-E..so do you knw how they count this ??????
is there anyone to help me?does anyone knw

Reaction score
R=L/A . That means resistance depends entirely on length of the wire. We are given wire of 1 m having 10 ohm resistance. According to the question we have to calculate for only 40 cm. We can easily conclude resistance for that length by using unitary method and after that use V=IR.
The answer is 3.8V according to my view.
to convert mev to joule.........tricky right..... e means charge of electron so multiply 1.6* 10^-19 * 1.8 .
divide 60W by the answer then you will get the required answer.
but if we say that 10 ohm is for 1m, 4 ohm is for 40cm right? since resistivity and a is constant. the current in the wire was 1.2A( I=v/r) which is 12/10.
then to work out v you do 4*1.2 which equals 4.8v (using v=ir)