• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So I guess this is goodbye...

Reaction score
So it’s been exactly 1 year, 1 month & 1 week (wow) here on XPC and it’s time to leave. I’m not leaving ‘cause I don’t like it here (I swear I had the best year of my life here :D ).
Another academic year has started and it’s definitely going to be a hectic year but I’m glad IGs are going to be over this year :D
After homework, extra-curricular activities (which are compulsory :mad: ) & preparing for tests/exams, I don’t think I’ll have time for socializing.
I joined XPC for downloading some attachments in the ‘Cambridge IGCSE’ section posted by sweetiepie :p but I ended up using it as ‘Facebook’ :/
I never thought I’d get so addicted to this site. ( Sometimes I dream about XPC :eek: )
But I have to admit, I did make some great friends here :D
You all made me smile & laugh every now and then (and sometimes annoying (especially when people wrote stuff in Urdu/Hindi/whatever, I NEVER understood a word :/ )
Anyways,
Haseefa : The first person I EVER spoke to on XPC (and the first person to P.M me.) You’re a true friend & I hope our friendship lasts forever :D
hEbBoOo : Well, the first guy I ever spoke to on XPC ( and the second person I ever spoke to)
You’re a great friend too J
$~SauD~$ : Thank you for being a ‘crazy’ friend :D It’s always fun talking to you. Also, it’s nice to talk to someone who’s
-looks 14 :p
-acts like a six year old :D
You are awesome & the best self-obsessed idiot I know :D
Rmarie-yum : You’re probably one of my closest friends on XPC. Thank you for always being there for me J Oh, I really LOVE your poetry :D Big fan ;)
You’re one of the kindest person I ever spoke to. You’re an amazing sista & I hope you never change!
M_MEGS27 & iFuz : The only BBT (for those who dunno what BBT stands for, Big Bang Theory :p ) fans I know on XPC! Oh, and Megs, no one understands ‘sarcasm’ better than you do :p
robinhoodmustafa Thank you for teaching me at least a few Urdu words (I’m pretty sure I’ll forget it soon :/ but thanks anyways J )
FeLiX zoe : ( I know you won’t see this) You’re a GREAT sista & I love your pranks :p You’ve always been there for me too & it’s nice knowing someone you can share everything with J
badrobot14 : You’re probably the best admin in the entire world! You’ve helped me A LOT! Jazakallah khair for everything :) May Allah bless you J
Emma13 : Well, we have A LOT in common (almost everything) & you’re lucky to have a brother like Danny007 J
You’re awesome too :D
@fille spéciale: Thank you for always staying in touch. You’re a great friend J
whitetiger64 : Well, I didn’t get you know you but I can tell that you’re a good person J
Ibtizam : You’re always there in the ‘Members Online Now’ list :p & I could at least talk to you when I was bored J
Rutzaba The first person I met on XPC who was into writing too :D
Bilal Khan : I dunno what to say. You’re very kind J Oh, your statuses are the best :D
cyclone94 : Thanks for making that TRUTH OR DARE THREAD! :p Even though I had to change my avatar to Nicki Minaj :eek: I could take revenge :sneaky:
Amy Bloom : You’re a great friend & I’m glad I got to know you :D
Tim(95) : You’re not as crazy as Saud :p but you’re a great friend J
Maryum7 (Hope you come back and see this) I really enjoyed talking to you. You’re probably the only person I could talk about One Direction :love: and shopping with :D :p

Reaction score
cardude456 Nothing much to say :p :D
@knowitall14 Awesome threads (y)
Al-Anoud Thanks for always reminding us to smile J
danial234 : Loved reading your posts on my wall :D
amna saleem Thank you for tagging me everywhere J
Ebby_SaLeem You disappeared :/ ♥
FaraJ Khalid You disappeared too :/♥
Love Islam You’re probably the BIGGEST Sami Yusuf fan :p

$~SauD~$ abdulhafeez abdulhafeez Ahmed3335
ahsan1 alphabravocharlie am123 amna saleem
Amy Bloom anonymous123 asma tareen AttitudE BrakeR Bilal Khan Blue123 cardude456
Cuty me Danny007 Ebby_SaLeem Emma13 FaraJ Khalid faraz shahidFRENZYAMU
GorgeousEyes hEbBoOo Ibtizam iFuz IG student IGCSE Abdullah Jeezan Joeylicious =) kjmumbai knowitall10 Love IslamMadness mahmood ali
cyclone94 fille spéciale Lorenzo Haseefa IStoleYourCookie Snow princess badrobot14
whitetiger64 XPFMember Waleed007 mak kings mariambinteahmed Maryum7 MoatazKotbmune:) muneefa Muslimah98 M_MEGS27 Nabeel.Ahmad Notorious Angelprincess sofia Rahma Abdelrahman Rmarie-yum robinhoodmustafaSafa Malik Aawaan SamiaSaad FreeMc
shaminou shazmina THE FOLLOWER Tim(95)usamakhalid x-gamer-x Zainu Zaini Zari@137911 Steel Arm Darkest Angel Happy Muslimah Angelina_25 MnMz

Well, I hope I didn’t forget to tag someone ( and if I did, it doesn’t mean you’re less special)
You all have a special place in my heart.
I’m really going to miss you all ♥ [I might come back (after IGs ) ]
Anyway, we could still stay in touch via Twitter, e-mail, Tumblr (and maybe Facebook) ONLY!
è Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/e_h_jane
è Tumblr: http://littleoptimistic.tumblr.com
è E-mail: [email protected]

I’M LEAVING WATTPAD!!
I’ll be here today so P.M me if you’re on FB, I’ll give you the link to my profile.

badrobot14 don’t ban me :eek: I might log in once in a while (but I won’t socialize). I might spend a few minutes in the ‘Cambridge IGCSE’ section So I NEED my XPC account!

Oh, and one more thing. My parents always expected all A*s from me & I don't wanna let them down (that's my brother's job :LOL: just kidding ) . So PLEASE remember me in your prayers! :)
So I guess that’s it. Goodbye…
-Jane

Reaction score
You sure? Cause Ross sucks xD

:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'll still miss you :)
1231645_157158021154598_1642336473_n.jpg

Reaction score
Rmarie-yum : You’re probably one of my closest friends on XPC. Thank you for always being there for me J Oh, I really LOVE your poetry :D Big fan ;)You’re one of the kindest person I ever spoke to. You’re an amazing sista & I hope you never change!

^______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
This made me smile :D It has been an honor and a great pleasure to meet someone like you and to be best buddies with you as well :) I am going to miss you so much when you leave :( Who is going to torture saud with me now? :( Jk :p *Hugs* You're welcome :) Do reply to your mails when you leave kay? I will always be there when you need me :) and when i am not there... then that means that i am not using the internet :p

Awwh thankyou ^-^ I love your stories :D When you return to wattpad PLEASE continue 'a broken promise' :D Its awesome and i wanna know what happens to greg :p :ROFLMAO: Curiousity is in my blood so you SO HAVE to continue it :p and you are amazing as well and i hope that you always stay happy, wonderful and awesome :D and i hope you never call me grandma because i am not old -.- :p

My homies are always in my prayers so i wish you best of luck on your studies and may you make your parents and yourself proud <3 And teach me how to break phones, okay? :D :p
Tc :D Stay in touch :p

Reaction score
^______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^
This made me smile :D It has been an honor and a great pleasure to meet someone like you and to be best buddies with you as well :) I am going to miss you so much when you leave :( Who is going to torture saud with me now? :( Jk :p *Hugs* You're welcome :) Do reply to your mails when you leave kay? I will always be there when you need me :) and when i am not there... then that means that i am not using the internet :p

Awwh thankyou ^-^ I love your stories :D When you return to wattpad PLEASE continue 'a broken promise' :D Its awesome and i wanna know what happens to greg :p :ROFLMAO: Curiousity is in my blood so you SO HAVE to continue it :p and you are amazing as well and i hope that you always stay happy, wonderful and awesome :D and i hope you never call me grandma because i am not old -.- :p

My homies are always in my prayers so i wish you best of luck on your studies and may you make your parents and yourself proud <3 And teach me how to break phones, okay? :D :p
Tc :D Stay in touch :p

I'm gonna miss you too :(
whitetiger64 could help you torture Saud :LOL:

From now on, I will check my mail EVERYDAY! :p
Umm, I posted chapter 7 :p

Thank you marie :)
Sure, just drop it from the roof :D

Reaction score
The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one. Thank you Jane been the best year with you in it! :) Waiting for another hello to come by! Take care. :) ❤ ❤