• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Soft pencil...MCQ. HELP

Reaction score
Hey guy i have use 2B pencil for my MCQ. I want to know whether i will be penalised.
Reply its urgent.

Reaction score
No you wont be penalized for that but keep in mind to use HB or B type only next time
because in the answering sheet it is written to use those only
so it's better to use those things which are approved and recommened by cambridge , so that you are fully on safe side
:)

Reaction score
oh thanks a lot. Now am relief as i was very scared for that problem and to know werther the sensor to detect what i have shade on my sheet as perhaps might detect only soft pencil not 2B pencil.Please reply me.

Reaction score
paper 1 are checked on computers
they are scanned and then checked on computers , so there is nothing that would detect whether it is 2B or HB :)
but still they recommened to use HB and b (dont know why ) :p

so keep in mind to use HB and b

BEST OF LUCK :)

Reaction score
Moreover who knows whether all HB pencils are really HB because there are many defective cheap stationary on market nowadays. For instance some 30cm rulers actually are shorter because the graduations have been tricked, so less plastic and more profit for the manufacturers. My physics teacher warned us of these.