• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SOLVED PAST PAPERS

Reaction score
hey people do any body of you know any website having solved physics past papers? i know that we get marking schemes to see the answers but at times marking schemes do not tell exactly what to do e.g. in diagrams having reflection we have to join rays to complete the reflection and stuff but there arent any diagrams in marking schemes ............ they just say that : correct diagram drawn :?

Reaction score
We could help u out if u can post the questions u have but i also wanted to know if there is any online website for pastpapers and their answer i guess the answer is no so the only way is that u post the questions here if u like and we can explain.

Reaction score
wELL HERE YOU GO FOR THE FIRST TWO PARTS LOOK IN THE ATTACHMENT IM WORKING ON THE SECOND PART WILL POST THAT AS WELL WELL AS YOU KNOW THESE WONT BE ACCURATEE BUT PROVIDE THE CORRECT IDEA AND THE RAY.
jUST COPY THE IMAGE AND PASTE IN YOUR PAINT THING TO VIEW CORRECTLY

Attachments

• physics.png
    physics.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 416
Reaction score
wELL THIS IS THE SECOND PART I DONT GET HOW WE CAN MEASURE THE "h" VALUE,SO I GIVE YOU FREE HAND THAT YOU CAN EDIT MY WORK AND FIND "h" OR TELL HOW WE CAN FIND IT.

Attachments

• physics.png SECOND PART.jpg
    physics.png SECOND PART.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 414
Reaction score
no problem can anyone explain how you do the part where you find the length some how.

Reaction score
i think that its THE GREEN LINE I HAVE MADE

Attachments

• physics.png SECOND PART.jpg
    physics.png SECOND PART.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 15