• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Some difficult Geography and History questions please?

Reaction score
I think i've done alot in the past 15 days. Now what i need is that you guys ask some really difficult questions that might just come in the O'levels final exams. Thanks :D

Reaction score
Haha ooopss, Sorry my bad. :/
These questions are not difficult at all. :/
ermm go scroll back to page one. answer the questions people ask. surely you ll get sum difficult ones. n even if u dunt, there is always the revision u get

Reaction score
I think i've done alot in the past 15 days. Now what i need is that you guys ask some really difficult questions that might just come in the O'levels final exams. Thanks :D
Was the reasons for partition more important than reversal of bengal. do u agree? 14 marks... Answer this Q here

Reaction score
Was the reasons for partition more important than reversal of bengal. do u agree? 14 marks... Answer this Q here
Reasons: Too large to govern as one unit.
Efficiency would've been increased if it was divided into two.
Divide and Rule Policy.

Reversal: Swadeshi Movement.
New Govt.
Murder plan.

Conclusion: Reversal.

Reaction score
Reasons: Too large to govern as one unit.
Efficiency would've been increased if it was divided into two.
Divide and Rule Policy.

Reversal: Swadeshi Movement.
New Govt.
Murder plan.

Conclusion: Reversal.
Ur good! ... Dont worry you can score the Paper's.. This was the Difficult for me
What was the British policies toward tribal area in subcontinent?

Reaction score
not all of those area's are tribal zones but some specific regions in em. like FATA
Yes! But we have to describe Policy and the rule from 1857-1947...All Tribal area under colonialism
Like They were not allowing to Give a full province status to Baloch and NWFP.. These r there Policies

Reaction score
Yes! But we have to describe Policy and the rule from 1857-1947...All Tribal area under colonialism
Like They were not allowing to Give a full province status to Baloch and NWFP.. These r there Policies

But its just that they were denied full-province status. This was allowed later on.