• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Someone here is sad =( but it's our job to cheer her up =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Ra7matullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Dearest of sisters, Master_Shifu . I have tried to access your profile page, but you have hidden it. I tried to look for a smiley smiley, cheerful girl in the avatar, but found a question mark.

and your status: here's the deal people , my wall is opened to only those who i follow so unless u can open it i suggest you consider i never gave a shit

Ouch.

Now, sister, Ramadan started, a blessed month, you don't want to welcome it with smiles and open arms? I'm not asking you to open your wall for public, Shifu, I'm just asking you to smile, and please change your status...you're a much nicer person than what your status is implying at the moment..

and you're loved by everyone :) that's what counts..
Ramadan Kareem Master_Shifu

For the rest of XPC: I posted this thread because the sister absolutely cut off any contact she had with people around...so no one can really pm her anymore :( and i hate to see cheerful people angry or sad..

Your smile, love and caring nature is what matters Master_Shifu ...
We all love you..now change your avatar into something cheerful, something Shifu-like ;)

Happy Ramadan!! :D

Reaction score
Biiig OUCH!! Pls Master Shifu.. Dont treat us innocent(full-bellied) Pandas this hard!! Whoever hurt you... ' May that person realize his/her mistake and apologize to our Auspicious Master Shifu"... Ameen... Cheer up PLSSSS... Give a biiig smile for letting us forget the biiig OuCh!!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Master_Shifu :eek: you so famous...even there's a thread for you. :D C'mon now change that harsh status to nice and sweet one like you :)
Master_Shifu Master_Shifu Master_Shifu :D :p
images

images
Smile-Please.JPG

Reaction score
I think if she is pissed off we shud let her deal wth it... i for one would hate it if theres so much light given to a status i update :p to be honest i think we shuid respect her decisions and let her deal with it... though if u have contact outside xpc with her u may even ask wats wrong wth her... but then im talking abt myself and maybe these efforts help her smile so goodluck (y)

Reaction score
I think if she is pissed off we shud let her deal wth it... i for one would hate it if theres so much light given to a status i update :p to be honest i think we shuid respect her decisions and let her deal with it... though if u have contact outside xpc with her u may even ask wats wrong wth her... but then im talking abt myself and maybe these efforts help her smile so goodluck (y)

Yeah, you're right....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
about Master_shifu.. I've known her since long (and I know her well)... you don't need to take that status seriously.. actually, m sure u can understand that sometimes in a moment of emotion.. u write or say something.. u dnt actually mean.. so that's why she has a weird status.. she doesn't mean it.. dw.. :)

and m sure she will be fine soon, insha'Allah... just keep her in your duas.. may Allah s.w.t help her thorugh difficulties n guide her.. aameen..! :)
and no need to make such a fuss about it.... :p insha'Allah she will be back here soon.. one must always keep good hopes.... :)

knowitall10 m locking this thread coz m sure, she wouldn't like her absence to get so much attention.... and jazakillah khair for caring so much about her.. :) may Allah s.w.t bless you in life.. aameen...!

Status
Not open for further replies.