• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Something Big is coming...

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
OMG !!! WHAT IS THIS BIG THING !!! :shock: Itni lambi discussion k baad bhi i have no clue to where it led ?? :crazy:
Yeah me and Nibz know what's the big thing is... :lol:
don't we Nibz :wink: :twisted:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
don't worry, I think Mods might be needed before it goes public, inshaAllah.
Assalamoalaikum wr wb! :)

That has added to my curiosity and excitement :D

hmmm I think, the XtremePapers Contest which was held, that compiled notes must now be out soon??!! but again, why'd that require mods? :no:

Reaction score
Ehm.. Isn't the countdown a bit off? I mean it ends somewhere on 7th Dec. If it's really that BIG then shouldn't it end on a special day? Like 1st Jan ! What's so special about 7th Dec?

Reaction score
What's big then about notes? I don't need any..
Ahh, excitement ended -_-

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^assalamoalaikum!! :)

well...wait...it's not yet officially confirmed that it's that notes thing...might be something else! :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
XPFMember said:

well...wait...it's not yet officially confirmed that it's that notes thing...might be something else! :D

well notes is one thing you guys think it can be... what else do you think it can be??
it could be something that affects the forum, or the main site or both... you are welcomed to think out of the box.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalmoalaikum... :)

^calm down...i dont think he knows! only the admins are aware of it now! :)

Reaction score
Walaikum-asalam! :]
It's still a mystery because he isn't sure that he knows himself, haha!

Reaction score
hahaha lolz guys only the Admins know about it. Why don't we wait for the surprise ? I mean, "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai" :p :D

Reaction score
So how about everything merging into 1 thing? I mean a chatting place, notes section, download, forum? Might be special team groups to handle those places...?

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
XPFMember said:

well notes is one thing you guys think it can be... what else do you think it can be??
it could be something that affects the forum, or the main site or both... you are welcomed to think out of the box.

something that affects the main site!

Reaction score
hmm changes r important to maintain users interest and to keep them captivate.. so lets c :D

R

rockincrew

my teacher opened xtremepaper to solve one paper with us.....she saw that coming soon....she was shocked wats tht for....omG...wat coming...i told no nothing maybe different style or something.....she sed i lookz like a bomb blast is going to occur.....