• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Something Big is coming...

Reaction score
@Joe - GOSH! Atleast see the big news as *good news* not as the torture time! :p
@sweetiepie - Boring idea that would be! :p The Admin is a chillofy sort-of person, he would know k notes section won't be as exciting as the *yet-to-be-unveiled* thing! :wink:

Reaction score
hahaha
dekhte he but dats wat i remembered when i first saw dat damn timer
i hope its sthg awesome

Reaction score
Isn't it w-e-i-r-d how some people are claiming to know even when the secret's not been told to *anyone* ! :fool:

Reaction score
I have read it! :p that is why i m saying k if someone is claming to knw about it, its just his guess :p

Reaction score
^^ my mistake.
Anyways
@topic: I think there would be a total change in the site! New way of downloading past papers, notes would be added, theme would be changed.

Reaction score
How can you be so sure? :p.
I think its another competition just like the one held before. Remember guys?

Reaction score
^ nope, it IS a big thing when they are providing playstation 3 and many expensive stuff just for posting topics to forum, and it maybe just like as sweetiepie said maybe there will be a notes section, it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO helpful for all whom are using xtremepapers and xpf :)

Reaction score
well...maybe some people is having notes, but IF they will make a section for notes they will upload they will put the best beneficial notes for the community :)

Reaction score
again how can u guys be so sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! its just a guess what u say and not the complete truth !