• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Something Big is coming...

R

rockincrew

badrobot14 said:
rockincrew said:
wat is it...

Ufff i hate to see tht timer....everytym i open xtremepapers.....

It make me feel fool....not knowing wat is the surprize...

I hope it deserve our TENSION

be patient... don't want to let out more details.. just wait a bit.

Awkay.....

Reaction score
A new Layot will come which will be more user friendly and more easy to do networking socially ! I bet !

Reaction score
Lol Maybe, I did not know when they are released, so I guessed, not to worry, be patient, and yes I would warmly welcome a new theme, this is not so cool.

Reaction score
Still 20 Days to go. I guess not only big but something Very Big might be coming but don't know what that awesome change would be. Let's hope it will further help us.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ppaayas said:
Lol Maybe, I did not know when they are released, so I guessed, not to worry, be patient, and yes I would warmly welcome a new theme, this is not so cool.
don't worry.. I think you will be pleased once something big completely comes (inshaAllah).

leosco1995 said:
And not to mention the October/November resources aren't really anything 'big'. :p

I agree...

Reaction score
When I first saw the "something big", I thought that notes which were compiled earliar would be posted...
I cant find any other thing that would be as bigger

Except if May/June 2011 Papers are uploaded, that did be certainly a lot bigger thing :p

Reaction score
Anon said:
When I first saw the "something big", I thought that notes which were compiled earliar would be posted...
I cant find any other thing that would be as bigger

Except if May/June 2011 Papers are uploaded, that did be certainly a lot bigger thing :p
May/June papers r already uploaded and i guess its not the notes! If Admins refer it as Something Big than i think it would affect the whole site! :D

Reaction score
i wld be greatful if smth like "user manual" wld be sent to us if a new theme n layout is put in order........m in no mood to waste some more time gettin used to new lay out....:/ :p

Reaction score
My bad,
I intended to write:

"Except if May/June 2012 Papers are uploaded, that did be certainly a lot bigger thing "

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
duaazahra said:
Ihopr this "big thing" actually proves 2 be a big thing n nt a lame one

nah, don't think it's a lame thing... Once it's up and running you can comment upon it... inshaAllah. :)

expect planet.master to make a forum post about somethings soon...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
^ What do we have to do to convince him for doing so? :p

:ROFLMAO: :D Nothing, he would inshaAllah, he's just kinda buzy preparing the content for the site...