• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SOO wt r ur plans on da last day of exam??

Reaction score
i bet its gonna be one happy memory soo wt will u do??????????????????
party all day or jus play games da whole day ??
SHARE DEM HERE!

Reaction score
Right after exams get over...i mean like on june 10th one minute after the exams finish...we gonna hop into the car and head over to a friends place...have a barbecue, watch continuous movies, dance all night then have a sleepover and burn marshmallows over a bonfire (yes u can do that wer i live)
Then the next day party...then go home and party again....WOOOHOOO :beer:
:Yahoo!:

Reaction score
LOLZ nyc 1 both ov u although i think Xenarra u wont be able to do dat much as ull alredy be damn tired aftr da exm so i wud recommend alphabravocharlies idea nd den urs

Reaction score
themathshater said:
LOLZ nyc 1 both ov u although i think Xenarra u wont be able to do dat much as ull alredy be damn tired aftr da exm so i wud recommend alphabravocharlies idea nd den urs
nahh how much energy can bio p1 can drain? its only 45 mins lol haha

Reaction score
i don't care..i will not step into my house b4 midnight...i wanna do watever crazy stuff there is...dance somewhere, jump in a pool if there is, my friends are I are still trying to plan for the day..it has to be awesome i ain't commin home b4 i have serious fun
and i will tell my mom to take the books and burn them,well i can't do that so i will tell her just them away cuz when i come i don't wanna c them

@Xenarra...u can do a bonfire..wow that is just soo awesome, wish i can do that :(

Reaction score
me and my friends are planing to go to a friends place to party den shallal maybe :p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i don't care..i will not step into my house b4 midnight...i wanna do watever crazy stuff there is...dance somewhere, jump in a pool if there is, my friends are I are still trying to plan for the day..it has to be awesome i ain't commin home b4 i have serious fun
and i will tell my mom to take the books and burn them,well i can't do that so i will tell her just them away cuz when i come i don't wanna c them

@Xenarra...u can do a bonfire..wow that is just soo awesome, wish i can do that :(

yeahhh...you see its a compound and we got our own backyard and stuff....so yep we get to bonfire!! we were planning to burn our past papers in the fire too...but then some ppl werent too sure of it so frgt about it..:D

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

yeahhh...you see its a compound and we got our own backyard and stuff....so yep we get to bonfire!! we were planning to burn our past papers in the fire too...but then some ppl werent too sure of it so frgt about it..:D

am i invited..that would be awesome burning my past papers then like roating marshmallows and stuff :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Xenarra said:
narutogirl said:

am i invited..that would be awesome burning my past papers then like roating marshmallows and stuff :D

Loll...yea sure u can come...haha (we get to use the pool too! :D )

Reaction score
nothing would make me happier..lol..hey have u tried jumping in the pool with ur clothes on..its super fun :p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
nothing would make me happier..lol..hey have u tried jumping in the pool with ur clothes on..its super fun :p
wellll...i did that once.....but it was by mistake...u see...i thot i was wearing my swimming clothes (three quarters and a t-shirt) so i opened my abaya and jumped...>.< ....nealry drowned coz my jeans were making me heavy.. >.< hehe....nevr tried that agen hehe

Reaction score
ya i hated the jeans for making the whole thing hard..but it was still nice..lol
but thank god i wasn't wearing like a skirt or something, i never wear them anyway..:p

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
ya i hated the jeans for making the whole thing hard..but it was still nice..lol
but thank god i wasn't wearing like a skirt or something, i never wear them anyway..:p

>.< YUCK skirts! who wears them! i never had a skirt, never will and never shall.....jeans for me! :D

Reaction score
Please this place is not for chatting so please avoid it. you can discuss about the swimmings in P.M !! :)

TSZ

Reaction score
Me going to my frndz house to PARTY!!!! WOHOOOOO Cant wait for that day