• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Specific topics to prepare from for physics paper 61?

Reaction score
LOL mano billy, you MUST be pakistani :p
well thank you so much :) and yes i have been solving the past papers as well! just needed these so that i can focus on them more than the rest! thanks again

Reaction score
Keep these things in mind:
• When plotting a graph it is important to choose the scales so that the plots occupy more
than half of the graph grid. Careless, rushed graph plotting can lose several marks. You
should always use a sharp pencil and plot small, neat, accurately placed crosses. Then
draw a neat thin best-fit line.
• You should understand that if y is proportional to x then the graph will be a straight line
through the origin.
• Diagrams should be drawn with care using a sharp pencil.
• It is important to be able to set up a circuit from a diagram, draw a circuit diagram of a
circuit already set up and also to draw a circuit diagram from a written description.
• You need to know that to read the current through a component (e.g. a lamp or a resistor)
and the voltage across it, the ammeter is placed in series with the component but the
voltmeter must be connected in parallel with the component.
• Column headings in tables of readings must be headed with the quantity and unit as in
these examples: I/A, or t/s, or y/m. Graph axes are labelled in the same way.
• Final answers should be given to 2 or 3 significant figures.
• When carrying out practical work there are usually measurements that are in some way
difficult to take in spite of taking great care. You should comment about these difficulties
when asked about precautions taken to improve accuracy.
• You should understand that the control of variables is an important aspect of practical
work. You should be able to comment on the control of variables in a particular
experiment.
• You should understand the significance of wording such as ‘within the limits of
experimental accuracy’.
• If you are asked to justify a statement that you have made it must be justified by
reference to the readings. A theoretical justification in a practical test will not gain marks.

Do your best!

GOT THIS FRM ANTHR XPC MEMBER :)

Reaction score
chemy notes..!!! ;)

Attachments

• Chemistry Revision Notes 2012.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
Reaction score
well thats a really good question saadiya! o_O but im not sure either... just keep in your mind that its very unlikely that logic gates se question aye... but yeah still expect anything cuz paper 6 can include any topic but it would require your basic physics to solve it, you don't have to know the theory so much!

Reaction score
dont worry, i havent seen a single question on logic gates as yet... ive solved alot of papers didnt come across any!