• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SSE problem HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Well I'm going to give the SSE test on the 9th, and I was wondering: If there are 4 sections at the end of the paper (Advanced Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and we only have to attempt 3 of those, which ones should I attempt? I'm opting for Electrical Engineering at LUMS if I get accepted, so should I choose Phy, Chem and Advanced Math? Or is it immaterial which ones I choose? I want to choose Phy, Chem and Bio, since I feel more comfortable with Bio than Advanced Math, but is Advanced Math compulsory if you're selecting EEE.

Reaction score
Well I'm going to give the SSE test on the 9th, and I was wondering: If there are 4 sections at the end of the paper (Advanced Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and we only have to attempt 3 of those, which ones should I attempt? I'm opting for Electrical Engineering at LUMS if I get accepted, so should I choose Phy, Chem and Advanced Math? Or is it immaterial which ones I choose? I want to choose Phy, Chem and Bio, since I feel more comfortable with Bio than Advanced Math, but is Advanced Math compulsory if you're selecting EEE.
a friend of mine attempted biology got into SSE. i think that it doesnt matters which subjects u attempt. majors are allocated on the basis of ur performance in LUMS semester
read allocation of majors topic
http://sse.lums.edu.pk/adm_applyingtosse.htm