• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Standard of IBA in Pakistan??

Reaction score
Guys i need help regarding my uni choice. I hav a gud olevel result and got 4 A's in AS Level. I am aiming of goin to IBA. Anyone plz guide me that whats the status of IBA as a uni in Pakistan and what is the standard of education there? Do bachelors from here get gud jobs( good salary). Is IBA affiliated with any international university? PLz guide me . Thnx :)

Reaction score
job after graduation and how good a degree is from a particular uni doesnt really matter ... kaafi kuch logon ki apni qismat per hota hai ... many people who have done master's from top universities abroad are jobless too and many people who have done their bachelors or masters from a shitty university are earning millions ... u cant really count on this stuff .. can happen anyway .. in the end , just trust urself and go on with nothing to lose and nothing to gain.

Reaction score
IBA is one of the best universties. My cousion did MBA from there and he was a fresh graduate. He has job and salary for 3 lakhs.

Thnx salman for replying. Is ur cuzn doin a job in pak or abroad? And how much time did he take to come to this position?

Reaction score
Thnx salman for replying. Is ur cuzn doin a job in pak or abroad? And how much time did he take to come to this position?
He is currently in Pakistan. And the company has provided him with his personal car! Just think, a fresh graduate. If you graduate from top universities like LUMS, GIKI, IBA then the chances of you getting job with high salaries are quite high.

Reaction score
IBA is good enough but not among top 3 in country, yes lums giki are among top 3 prefered the other one is nust (eme campus)

Reaction score
and your brother was already a bachelor degree holder he did his mba from iba mba is masters .....btw iba is good best business school in karachi city (but way behind lums or giki interms of reputation ,campus etc)