• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stat v. 62

Reaction score
hey guys what do you think will be my grade if i got
66 p12
42in P62

Reaction score
....No. My upper quartile was 210 and interquartile was 70 o_O
hmm well thats what i am confused abt in many mark schemes if you get say 7.25 they take it to be 7 while in tohers they take the one between 7th and 8th so i am hoping all thsoe are right

Reaction score
hmm well thats what i am confused abt in many mark schemes if you get say 7.25 they take it to be 7 while in tohers they take the one between 7th and 8th so i am hoping all thsoe are right

The number of samples was odd. 27 to be exact. So for the upper quartile it's 3/4* (27+1) = 21th value, which I'm sure was 210.

Reaction score
do u plan on getting a world top cause u seem like aiming for full marks :) congrats btw :)

I hope my stupidity didn't get the better of me, otherwise, as I said, CIE was trying to make amends after that P3 paper by giving us this one. :sneaky:
Thanks btw.

Reaction score
i messed permutations nd cudnt calculate k cause i m always tooo pressurized by time in stats.....what ws summation x^2 , it ws q 2 i think.....man u need TIME in permutations! even if it wasnt long, u still need time for thinking out a strategy !!!

Reaction score
i messed permutations nd cudnt calculate k cause i m always tooo pressurized by time in stats.....what ws summation x^2 , it ws q 2 i think.....man u need TIME in permutations! even if it wasnt long, u still need time for thinking out a strategy !!!

It was a 5 digit number, no decimals, 65 or 63 thousand something. I don't remember really.

Reaction score
you need for the question to click, it can either take 10 seconds or maybe even ages...

Reaction score
low threshold my friend :) cause everyon e even here except perhaps little cloud and few others messed something up