• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stat v. 62

Reaction score
in the last question, i was in a rush and i didnt read the question properly, so i didnt use the fact that chocolates where being taken from susans bag and put into ahmeds bag. other than that i did all the processes correctly . how much will i lose for the whole question?

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeet, as far as I know I didn't make a single mistake in this paper :D. That should make up for my stupid paper 1 mistakes :D

Reaction score
in the last question, i was in a rush and i didnt read the question properly, so i didnt use the fact that chocolates where being taken from susans bag and put into ahmeds bag. other than that i did all the processes correctly . how much will i lose for the whole question?

I am sorry but I dont think you would get any

Reaction score
the

question carried 3 marks I guess so guess I will get 1 mark, am i right?
and btw in the 1st part I got 0.995, did u got the same
Its was 4 marks.. so you'll get around 2 marks hopefully.
Sorry.. I don't remember what I got in the first part

Reaction score
I am sorry but I dont think you would get any

Penalties
MR –1 A penalty of MR –1 is deducted from A or B marks when the data of a question or
part question are genuinely misread and the object and difficulty of the question
remain unaltered. In this case all A and B marks then become "follow through √"
marks. MR is not applied when the candidate misreads his own figures – this is
regarded as an error in accuracy. An MR–2 penalty may be applied in particular
cases if agreed at the coordination meeting. <- thats what i saw in the markscheme
so i think i would differ with you

Reaction score
Penalties
MR –1 A penalty of MR –1 is deducted from A or B marks when the data of a question or
part question are genuinely misread and the object and difficulty of the question
remain unaltered. In this case all A and B marks then become "follow through √"
marks. MR is not applied when the candidate misreads his own figures – this is
regarded as an error in accuracy. An MR–2 penalty may be applied in particular
cases if agreed at the coordination meeting. <- thats what i saw in the markscheme
so i think i would differ with you
Im not sure that would qualify as misread though...