• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statement of entry

Reaction score
I have registered for may june session and by far have not receivedmy statement of entry!! Kindly tell me when do students receive their statment of entries..i am appearing as a private candidate !! Thankyou

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has got 'em yet, mate..maybe till the end of april you'll get 'em..

Reaction score
I have registered for may june session and by far have not receivedmy statement of entry!! Kindly tell me when do students receive their statment of entries..i am appearing as a private candidate !! Thankyou
I am also appearing privately and i didnt receive it either. They were supposed to send them atleast three weeks before the exams. Did you get the provisional statement of entry by e-mail?

Reaction score
Nope! Didnt get it Yet Even I am from a school. :( Call British council every day and tell them that U didnt receive ur Statement.

Reaction score
kasam khao? really? :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:) :D:)
i heard u ppl were getting it on 2nd,did u receive it earlier?
the teacher who is responsible for all CIE related matters this year , leaked the info .
i was hoping ke Qaiser-e-Noor (garrison golf club) banta centre but chalo ye hi sae.

Reaction score
I collected mine too yesterday from my school, they are here

Reaction score
Yes ur appearing from school so they have given u the statement but i had received a call from the british councill office to receive it on monday as i am a private candidate !!

Reaction score
Yes ur appearing from school so they have given u the statement but i had received a call from the british councill office to receive it on monday as i am a private candidate !!
Are you in Lahore, cuz i am a private candidate too and i didnt receive any call.