• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

statistics 1 and Mechanics 1 Maths Help

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me, i need revision notes for Statistics 1 and mechanics 1 maths
which can properly prepare me for the oct/nov session and kind of book or website u guys prefer let me
thanks.

Reaction score
Revising notes?? Are u done with pastpapers and all the questions written in the book itself...if yes, jus sleep...if not...do practice them...that will b more than enough to get A*...gud luck!!

Reaction score
well yes i'll be doing the past papers too but i need to revise some concepts which would help me to solve the past papers i'll be giving the my retake this oct/nov thats why i was asking for some revision notes for mechanics 1 and statistics 1

Reaction score
Concepts u get from the past papers are enough..!! practice it as much as u can...!! If u talk bout me, I got A practising S2 for bout 10 hours...it was a day before the xam...!! So, concept only from past papers are enough!!