• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Paper 62 -- How was it?!

Reaction score
It was horrible . I think the threshold should be really low .
The normal distribution question :(

Reaction score
Mine went crap. I dont think the thresh hold will go any lower than 36-38. It was as hard as any past paper. Not more difficult

Reaction score
Mine was very good (apart from a few minor silly mistakes), and am I glad permutations didn't come. :p Hoping to get at least 45, InshAllah. The paper wasn't that easy compared to previous years (IMO) so I think the GT will be around 38.

Reaction score
I'm not that good at statistics, but it was okay, I don't know what'll happen but those expecting a low GT, I wouldn't get my hopes up, the paper wasn't as hard as past papers if you ask me..

Reaction score
Mine was very good (apart from a few minor silly mistakes), and am I glad permutations didn't come. :p Hoping to get at least 45, InshAllah. The paper wasn't that easy compared to previous years (IMO) so I think the GT will be around 38.
It waz easy n wnt good ..i thnk gt will be arund 40

Reaction score
Was a decent paper. Except the last part of the last question on the normal distribution! How i wish I had 10 more minutes. Decent otherwise

Reaction score
Could anybody PM me the exact values of the probability distribution table? The values used in the question and the values of Y. And how they solved it.
Would be much appreciated. :)

Reaction score
14??
wat were yur mistake o_O
q2 silly mistake there were 3 columns ryt??in one of them i got a wrong probability due to my stupidity guys what do u think how many marks will i loose in that part is there ecf rule if i got a wrong probability and i have found the mean is there a possibility to get a mark for estimation?? and also 6 question last part due silly mistake i didn't read that without replacement thing otherwise i would get 4 marks over there and also in last question last part i know i am getting wrong probability but got one of the probability ryt so can i score 1-2 marks for that???wbu?