• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics Problem

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum all. I'm having this problem that I'd like some help with. As you know, xtremepapers has all the past papers of statistics, and in the new ones (2009-2010) we are required to make graphs, on the question paper. Now, my problem is with the scales on those graphs that are already provided. I want to ask, that in those graphs, is 1 Box, = 1 cm, or more? 'Cause when i look at it on the computer, while solving, it is always more than a centimeter. So, in the final paper, will the graph be a centimeter graph, or something else? Again, thanks :D

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
Assalamualaikum all. I'm having this problem that I'd like some help with. As you know, xtremepapers has all the past papers of statistics, and in the new ones (2009-2010) we are required to make graphs, on the question paper. Now, my problem is with the scales on those graphs that are already provided. I want to ask, that in those graphs, is 1 Box, = 1 cm, or more? 'Cause when i look at it on the computer, while solving, it is always more than a centimeter. So, in the final paper, will the graph be a centimeter graph, or something else? Again, thanks :D

Hi cambridge usually provides graphs of TWO CENTIMETRES like it does in maths so in stats
hope it solves ur prob

Reaction score
Oh.. that's good. Meaning i can easily do the working in centimeters, not inches. :D.. Thanks A lot. :D