• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics S1 post your doubts here

Reaction score
Yes, it was 43 in Oct-Nov 2013 Paper 63. That paper was easier but this was not difficult than most of the past papers 2010 onwards.
Q4 and 5 were tricky and Q6 was really lengthy and somewhat difficult but the rest was really easy.
I think this year will have the same gt for stats and pure like 2013 maybe I bit lower since pure was harder than last year but I think 91 or 92 over all for AS will be A

Reaction score
I think this year will have the same gt for stats and pure like 2013 maybe I bit lower since pure was harder than last year but I think 91 or 92 over all for AS will be A
Yeah in June last year p1 was easier than this one and gt was 59 and this year it will be around 57.
S1 was little difficult than this and gt was 37 so this year it will be around 39.
The total will be similar which was 96 in May June 2013.

Reaction score
the answers to the permutations questions were....for the first one 720 for the second one 60 for the last one 43. last question, last part u had to use the continuity rule or the binomial theorem, giving u an answer of 0.355 if my memory serves me correctly....... i got the variance wrong only due to me rounding up my mean. so would lose a mark! in general it was easy...and for the distribution for the coin the E(X) is 19/12. 100% sure about all the answers i have written