• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

statistics

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the correct method for preparation of statistics?????? iam giving the paper thiz nov............iam really tensed....

Reaction score
for statistics practise as much as you can till the end of the time :)
guidance from some good exprienced O-level teacher would be great
get pastpapers along with marking schemes and examiner reports :)

practise pastpapers on loose sheets with time management and you will get an A/ A* hopefully
Best of luck :)

Reaction score
Solve each and every question of the last 10 years of past papers. And if there is any question that u cannot solve, dun skip. Ask some teacher. But dont skip a single question and so clear ur confusion. And after the first try, repeat doing the 10 years of past papers. Just past papers in stats can get u an A*. But dont take it easy.
best of luk. :)

Reaction score
i) Study and revise a topic and make brief summary of notes(it will be quick reference and revision before exams starts)
ii) solve each example and questions in a topic(all exercises )
iii)jump to topic by topic unsolved past papers and try to solve the question (classified is better)
and match just answer at the back of the book.
iii) observe the time span you consume during solving of same categories questions.
iv) when you have completed all the topics and solved the questions of each
topic then move for solving yearly past papers starting from 2002-2010. check mark schemes alongwith examiner reports so that you may spot loosing & improving marks.
v) Observe your capability and time in completing the paper(time must be within the given one).
vi) don't think about the end result (as You have worked hard so will God rewards you) during preparation.
vii)study in calm and cool place so as to comfort your body and mind.
viii) Make a time table and it may neither tight nor more relaxed.
ix) get some time for playing it will relax your body and mind.
x) try to amuse your family during relaxation time it will leave positive impact on your mind.
xi) keep in touch with brilliant and sincere friends.
CHEERS

Reaction score
Anzaar i believe yearly are better. Classified dont give u the same practice. Do yearly papers. And if u do 10 then ur exam will be ur 11th paper. U r better practiced like that. Classified isnt that good. Just get unsolved yearly past papers and solve them and then chek with markings schemes and examiner reports. Even redspot arent good.

Reaction score
You are right but in order to strengthen a topic
one should have to solve maximum questions related to topic.
As and when someone completes his course then doing yearly papers are better.

Reaction score
I dont think there are topicals for statistics. But i believe yearly papers 2 months before the exams is the best way to prepare. You may use topicals in ur academic years but before the exams yearly pps are the best.